Dream Hot Tubs - Hot??

ElizabethR25

Just read a comment from someone who recently sailed on the Dream saying that none of the hot tubs were ever hot. Has this been anyone else's experience? I'm really looking forward to enjoying some evenings in the hot tub and will be very disappointed if they don't work.

More detail on my specific example. I was on the Dream in March and my daughter wanted to soak in a hot tub. Three nights of our seven day cruise we attempted such. There are like six hot tubs flanking the ship, so there are many to choose from. I circled the ship and found none even warm. There was one at the back packed full of people and I expect that one was warm due to it being full of people, but the rest were empty and air temp. We did not try the spa as my 15 year old daughter did not want to and we did not complain to the pursers desk. If you like air temp hot tubs though, they were all empty except the one.

We were told by the staff at the Cloud 9 Spa the Thalasso pool was 37.5 C or about 100 degrees. We felt the Serenity spas and they a;so seem around 100. Our home spa is about 102-103 and it is significantly hotter. another reason i think they keep the temp down is you can stay in a lot longer. We saw people in there for hours