B2B Caribbean cruises

Hello - I'm a newbie to Thomson cruises and thinking about cruising in 2018 to the Caribbean as the itineraries look great. Has anyone booked a B2B cruise with Thomson before as we'd like to do 3 weeks? Do they discount in these given that you only use on leg of the flight on each cruise? Thanks [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

The web site won't show 21 day back to backs because they don't offer them. It is best to contact Thomson direct or better a TA as you will be booking a 14 nighter + a 7 or a 7 + a 14 or even 3 7's. It can get complicated.

We have tried more than 1 back to back and you have to pay for 4 flights My sister was so cross that she considered flying home and out again so they couldn't sell the flights but our TA did get us a good discount

Don't leave it to long if you require a particular cruise/ship/cabin we booked many months ago for February and the prices and availability are not good with the brexit influence we have noticed an 18% increase and no premium flight seats😉. Others may know better but we have only ever done b2b cruises for 2 weeks.

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Thanks everyone it would be for December 2018 so the itineraries aren't out yet - strange? But looking at previous ones they look a bit different to the P&O which is pretty boring now 🤤 Although I wouldn't be happy paying for 2 full cruises inc 2 lot's of flights so will look a options once the itineraries are advertised.[emoji41]

Thanks everyone it would be for December 2018 so the itineraries aren't out yet - strange? But looking at previous ones they look a bit different to the P&O which is pretty boring now 🤤 Although I wouldn't be happy paying for 2 full cruises inc 2 lot's of flights so will look a options once the itineraries are advertised.[emoji41]

One option would be to book 3 consecutive 'Cabin Only' cruises and arrange your own flights/transfers.