I was wondering if these are included in Star class on the Oasis class

In October I will be in a star class cabin for the first time as well it being my first time on an Oasis class ship. Therefore, I just have a couple of questions to see if these two events are included free of charge if booked in a star class cabin.

The events are the Chef's Table and the Prohibition event. Any information on it will be most appreciated.

There will be six adults in the two bedroom aqua theater cabin. For three of my friends it will be their first time ever cruising. For me I have been on over 25 cruises but started at the age of 21 in an inside cabin. I heard I may have ruined my three friends for life about cruising again after being in a star class cabin. :o

we were Star class last month on Harmony... We enjoyed Chef's table with the wine pairing, included with Star class. We also enjoyed the Escape Room. I can't answer for the Prohibition party. We literally paid for nothing while on the ship, it was wonderful and you'll love it!

we were Star class last month on Harmony... We enjoyed Chef's table with the wine pairing, included with Star class. We also enjoyed the Escape Room. I can't answer for the Prohibition party. We literally paid for nothing while on the ship, it was wonderful and you'll love it!

Thank you very much for your reply.

Chef's Table is included in Allure - actually headed there tonite. Only thing I have found to not be included on the ship is pastries at Starbucks. And, yes, you will be spoiling cruising for your friends. Star Class is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chef's Table is included in Allure - actually headed there tonite. Only thing I have found to not be included on the ship is pastries at Starbucks. And, yes, you will be spoiling cruising for your friends. Star Class is amazing!

Thank you for the info. (Maybe I need to put my friends in an indoor cabin for a night so they can really appreciate what they have). If you could, would you please ask about the prohibition event being included In the star class? I will be having my birthday while we are on the cruise and us girls were thinking about doing that for my birthday since it ends at 12:30 am which then will be my bday. Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the info. (Maybe I need to put my friends in an indoor cabin for a night so they can really appreciate what they have). If you could, would you please ask about the prohibition event being included In the star class? I will be having my birthday while we are on the cruise and us girls were thinking about doing that for my birthday since it ends at 12:30 am which then will be my bday. Thank you in advance

Which October sailing? We are cruising Star Class the 14th for my birthday on the 15th.

I spoiled my son-in-law first cruise on Allure in aqua theater suite! Star Class is amazing! We had an amazing time! My grandchildren were 1 and 3! My 3 year old granddaughter cried when we had to leave! We loved our genie Susan

What's the deal with the Starbucks pastries? Are they made of gold!!! Lol

I would guess they are provided by Starbucks at cost to RC, therefore no freebie as they are a second stage vendor.

If not they must be made of gold.:')

• 2 months later...

Yes, you have ruined your friends. LOL. In a very good way!

The Star Class service is amazing; and I wish we would book that class each time we sail (someone please tell my husband we have to book this level each time we cruise).

I am interested to know how your sailing goes with that many adults in regards to the genie service. Not all 6 adults will be doing the same shows, dinners, and requests. I am curious to know how the genie handles that. We are booked with 4 adults in an Aquatheater and I think we may feel bad about making requests that are separate.

I spoiled my son-in-law first cruise on Allure in aqua theater suite! Star Class is amazing! We had an amazing time! My grandchildren were 1 and 3! My 3 year old granddaughter cried when we had to leave! We loved our genie Susan

We had Susan as our Genie and we all loved her. When we are traveling we will sometimes joke and say "where is Susan?"

Being in Star class was really a first class experience. My kids and husband especially enjoyed the ice cream on the boardwalk. Susan was great about planning and booking dinners for us, walking us off the boat at ports, and saving us prime seats at shows. Would love to go star class again but will have to find the right deal. Worked out well when we went we were in 2br and booked under kids sail free promotion. All kids we were traveling with were booked into our cabin for benefits.