fort lauderdale travel time

Is it true the FLL airport is only 10 minutes to the cruise terminal??? So if I self disembark, and I'm in a suite, what would be the earliest flight time would you chance

If you opt for self-assist disembarkation and will get up early enough to be first in line, then I'd be OK with a flight that is no earlier than 3 hours after scheduled arrival time, as long as the ship is not arriving from a transatlantic cruise.

If you opt for self-assist disembarkation and will get up early enough to be first in line, then I'd be OK with a flight that is no earlier than 3 hours after scheduled arrival time, as long as the ship is not arriving from a transatlantic cruise.

Nope good old harmony returning march 10th,2018,closed loop to fort lauderdale

Nope good old harmony returning march 10th,2018,closed loop to fort lauderdale

Then if the arrival time is the typical 6am, I'd be OK with a 9am flight if you will be first in the self-assist line.

Is it true the FLL airport is only 10 minutes to the cruise terminal??? So if I self disembark, and I'm in a suite, what would be the earliest flight time would you chance

We did a 10:15 flight in May, coming off Allure. We were not in a suite, but we did do self disembark. We did not go down early to line up, we left our cabin around 6:45am. There was no line to get off the ship and the line at customs was maybe 50 people deep. Cruised through customs and was at the airport, checking in bags just before 7:30. We were through security (we had TSA pre-check) and ordering breakfast at 8am.

We could have easily made an earlier flight, but were comfortable with the one we booked.