Formal Nights on Carnival Dream- NOLA 7 day

dmopink

Hello Cruisers:

What night are formal nights on the Dream out of NOLA for a 7 day cruise? And by formal nights, I mean lobster night in the MDR? I want to make reservations at the Steak House, but don't want to miss Lobster night in the MDR. Are there one or two formal nights? Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

Going on the Dream for Christmas vacation and it looks like Christmas will be the formal night on our cruise. We booked the steakhouse because we really wanted a special meal for Christmas dinner. Hubby's bday is 12/26 and daughter's bday is 12/23. Has anyone ever done Christmas dinner in the dining room? Just curious if we should stick with the steakhouse since we all loveit, or if we should go with the dining room that night? I was reading on Carnival's site that they do like a turkey dinner, in which case we will stick with the steakhouse, but since it's formal night, not sure.

We had xmass dinner on Conquesf. And even though it was last sea day they made it formal. They had a special menu but it was still pretty standard MDR fare. We would have celebrated in the steakhouse but for the fact that our youngest was 11 and not ready to appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had xmass dinner on Conquesf. And even though it was last sea day they made it formal. They had a special menu but it was still pretty standard MDR fare. We would have celebrated in the steakhouse but for the fact that our youngest was 11 and not ready to appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great to know-thank you