when to book massage in spa

nina_930

It is not cheaper to book in advance that I have found. They will run specials while on board and they usually take place during port hours.

IMHO the spa is way over priced. I am get a massage for almost half the cost at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is not cheaper to book in advance that I have found. They will run specials while on board and they usually take place during port hours.

IMHO the spa is way over priced. I am get a massage for almost half the cost at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed. Just got off the Miracle. For a port day before 12 noon we got a 75 minute: full body massage with either hot stones or bamboo, full body exfoliation, scalp and foot and ankle massage. It was $129.

Can I get one cheaper at home? Sure can. But I'm on vacation on a cruise and love getting a massage on board and while the cost is higher it's not cost prohibitive.

But yes, wait to book til your on board.

Agreed. Just got off the Miracle. For a port day before 12 noon we got a 75 minute: full body massage with either hot stones or bamboo, full body exfoliation, scalp and foot and ankle massage. It was $129.

Can I get one cheaper at home? Sure can. But I'm on vacation on a cruise and love getting a massage on board and while the cost is higher it's not cost prohibitive.

Go Steelers!!!

Great come back!! You are on vacation and no better way to spoil yourself.....

The best time to book a spa treatment is before you leave home, for at home. You'll likely get a better spa treatment for a lot less money, and with a lot less marketing than you will get on Carnival. And it's a great way to start off your vacation.

Hope you have a great cruise.

The best time to book a spa treatment is before you leave home, for at home. You'll likely get a better spa treatment for a lot less money, and with a lot less marketing than you will get on Carnival. And it's a great way to start off your vacation.

Hope you have a great cruise.

LOL.... with 39 cruises, hell you had so many cruise massages I would have them done at home b4 I go too!!!

• 1 month later...

But how about a sea day? Just got an email with 15% off - so the bamboo massage for 75 minutes came to $152...still cheaper on board?? thanks

The port day specials go fast, especially if you need to work around an excursion. Your best bet is to book an appointment prior to boarding to get the greatest choice of times. Then once on board talk to the spa manager, at least 2 days before the appointment to see what the port day specials will be.

Many times the specials are a combination of "mini" treatments adding up to a 75-90 minute overall appointment. So you may need to cancel the standing appointment to reschedule for the special at approximately the time you had. This is best handled by the spa manager and if possible done on embarkation day.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app