Taking alcohol on QM2

Dorset Cruiser

I can't understand why it would even be offered.

Well I guess it saves you just over $5 per coffee card, some people consume gallons of the stuff so it may be worth it for them.

• 5 months later...
I’m not familiar with Cunard’s policy on corkage. If you don’t finish the bottle will they store it for the next night? Is another corkage fee charged? Thanks

Yes the partial bottle is stored, no there is no additional fee. The partial bottle was waiting for us at out next dinner. Sometimes we finished that bottle, sometimes we selected one from a "Captain's collection" package.

• 6 months later...
We'll be taking 2 cases (24 bottles for 4 of us - 2 on 8 night westbound TA and 2 on 15 night roundtrip) and will pay corkeage. Gives us better choice and less expensive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Hi, Did that work out ok? We are leaving for a round trip TA on Cunard in a few weeks. We’d like to bring a case of our favorite wines. Is that allowed?

I would assume Cunard would be thrilled with people bringing their own wine; how many of their wines give them a $25 profit and a guarantee of no complaints over the selection? No one ever sends back the wine they brought.