Just a quick question about 2019 cruises

Shaver John

Any of you in the know, do you have any idea when Princess might be publishing the rest of the 2019 cruises. We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary and want to do a long cruise in Sept or Oct of 2019 and would love to book it now, or as soon as they are published. Our Travel Agent does not seem to know, so if you have any inside info I would really appreciate it.

The early 2019 sailing went on sale mostly at different points in May this year. My GUESS the later 2019 would be about 6 months later.

Phoning the 800 number does not help as the staff there has no info until released. I called around the start of May for the 2019 world cruise and was told it would go on sale in March 2018 (a mere 10 months before the cruise).

Keep an eye on post here on CC - when it is very close someone that is an agent often will post details.

The early 2019 sailing went on sale mostly at different points in May this year. My GUESS the later 2019 would be about 6 months later.

Phoning the 800 number does not help as the staff there has no info until released. I called around the start of May for the 2019 world cruise and was told it would go on sale in March 2018 (a mere 10 months before the cruise).

Keep an eye on post here on CC - when it is very close someone that is an agent often will post details.

So true! Someone on Cruise Critic will post as soon as travel agents are given advance notice. ;)

Any of you in the know, do you have any idea when Princess might be publishing the rest of the 2019 cruises. We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary and want to do a long cruise in Sept or Oct of 2019 and would love to book it now, or as soon as they are published. Our Travel Agent does not seem to know, so if you have any inside info I would really appreciate it.

You have a loooong wait.