Allure of the seas late sail?

I just read a co-worker's email from RCCL saying Allure will leave at 11:59, due to maintenance work that needs to be performed while in port this Sunday. So, yes, it's true. They also switched the itinerary around. Monday at sea, then Labadee, San Juan and St. Martin.

Yes leaving at midnight and itinerary is all changed.Days of port are all different.Im on this cruise as well.

Disreguard,My link was not refreshed and didnt see the above answer which is all correct.Just also add that the time of day in port is different than orinally scheduled as well.So change your excursions if they were done with private vendor.

Edited by rtazz17

I just read a co-worker's email from RCCL saying Allure will leave at 11:59, due to maintenance work that needs to be performed while in port this Sunday. So, yes, it's true. They also switched the itinerary around. Monday at sea, then Labadee, San Juan and St. Martin.

So they're doing the itinerary backwards...

I wonder how this will effect shore excursions, etc.

So they're doing the itinerary backwards...

I wonder how this will effect shore excursions, etc.

This happens at times,not a big deal.The rccl ones will reschedule but the private ones you will need to take care of yourself.

Received email yesterday notifying us of 11:59 late departure. Other family members traveling with us have not received any notification nor has the website shown any updates or info regarding this issue.

I doubt they would change a Aizopod at FLL...that is a dry dock task. They had one replaced back in 2015...one month dry dock in the Bahamas... Now trouble shooting any electrical or software maybe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

It was done in one week not one month. They cancelled one cruise and we were on the first cruise after the fix.

I doubt they would change a Aizopod at FLL...that is a dry dock task. They had one replaced back in 2015...one month dry dock in the Bahamas... Now trouble shooting any electrical or software maybe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

It was done in one week not one month. They cancelled one cruise and we were on the first cruise after the fix.

Also, it was 2014 not 2015.

On Allure now. Checked with Suite concierges. They have not received

a definitive time of departure for tomorrow. Apparently there will be a

Staff meeting sometime today to give final decision. They are getting

Emails from passengers also making inquiries as to changing excursions.

We left maybe an hour later last week due to some type of propulsion

Issue. So far an uneventful cruise.

Interesting... my email says midnight.