Norwegian Aura?

TheDougOut

Norwegian Aura

NCL trademarked it... so is this the name of the last BA+ ship? Does the name give any clue at to whether it will follow in Joy's wake to China (after NCL apparently second-guessed the market)?

If this pans out, the Nostradamus award goes to coka for this post from 2008...

I can hear the words roll off Colin’s lips in his cute accent:

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you our first F3 ship The Norwegian Aura! The aura is a brilliant spiritual atmosphere made up of many energy fields: these patterns of energy vibrate at interwoven frequencies and intensities. The Norwegian Aura will comprise, surround and interpenetrate your mind, body and spirit through several layers of consciousness. Simply put, The Norwegian Aura will enhance all your senses...

FreestyleNovice has promised deck plans by end of day.

Aida has a cruise ship with that Name, AidaAura. Hehe.

First they copy MSC ships with Leonardo and now copy the Name of a Aida ship? What is going on NCL?

Hope the Last ba+ ship is Not going to China, would like one for a Session in North Europe. But they See only Dollars......

Gesendet von iPhone mit Forums

I listened in on the Q2 earnings call today. Del Rio was essentially asked point-blank if the 2019 BA+ Ship was still going to be built for China and he gave what I'd consider a "maybe" answer. He absolutely reiterated NCL's commitment to Asia (didn't specifically say China) but didn't exactly say where the 2019 ship would be going. I think they are still giving the Joy some time and waiting to see how she does once the "novelty" wears off.

Hopefully it does get sent somewhere else, especially since the LEO ships aren't coming for several more years yet the competition will be unveiling several new ships during those gap years.