Live Equinox August 13th Sailing

whitshel

Lunch was in the oceanview cafe. All was good but as expected, no seats inside, we had to eat outside were it was pretty hot. We arrived to the terminal about 1115 and was on the ship by 1145. So fat all is good.

Like I said if you want to see or know anything specific let me know and I'll see if I can find out or get a pic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't have the drink package but look what I found on the stairs. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do [emoji21]

I guess I need to turn them in, I could make a bundle tho selling those lil sucker's. [emoji1] 58f82d9f7f03eaa78a7d0c12968f69fb.jpg

Following along...getting excited seeing your pictures, we'll be back on the Equinox on November 6th, the ABC Islands. What is your itinerary?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

We are just a 7 day, key West, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. Love this itinerary

We have a 2c balcony on the hump. We have the larger of the 2 and our cruise mates have the smaller. It's supposed to be partially obstructed but I don't think so. I took pics of the balcony itself but not the view so I will get this as well. Here is the balcony24835ef487df16ea8148b6f8ccdeae5e.jpgf7411ebfc180d53727410a8958c5ad76.jpg455f06a80cb3f263e36aa609c4797174.jpg1deaf5bfd504dac8bf995c4ab2e8c0f9.jpg

Thanks for doing this! We are on the President's cruise Aug 27 and staying at your Marriott 2 nights prior. View looks great!

Have a wonderful cruise- lots of us following along!

Sue and Curt

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haha, we said the same thing when we saw someone else have it. It's acai bowl. We ordered one cause it looked really good. It's like thick fruit smoothie with lots of toppings. That's what the little bowls are. Coconut, flax seed, some other seed, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry. And it's free but the actual smoothies.

Just a couple food pics.

Cafe Al biacio and the beet salad in the main DR.

Hi462c0a88c9ad624a828a9ba82731a90e.jpg

ce84ba01346db8a128cdab7f8a2e47d8.jpg

Dinner in the main DR was very good. Had the prime rib and jerk chicken for entree's, Thai spring roll and mushroom soup for apps. My dw had the pork chop, shrimp Louie and the beet salad. Desserts were creme brulee, and the tres leche cream brulee, again all were good.

Going to try n go to Murano tomorrow as long as we can get a discount, we had 30% of coupons for any specialty restaurant for today only.

Tomorrow is key West, just going to walk around the town and go to Ron Jon and Margaritaville, I need shirts [emoji1]

Give it up to the "Shelton" family and the "gorgeous ladies" for bringing down the house in karaoke!! Thanks for a great night!!

Edited by whitshel

Looking forward to following your post. We board on 4th September for our first ever cruise along with our friends who will be celebrating their 25th anniversary. Would you mind if i asked a couple of questions? We too will be staying at Marriott Biscayne Bay the night before. Do you recommend the restaurant there? Will def have breakfast there for convenience but what about dinner? If not the hotel could you recommend somewhere close by? I will need to make a trip to CVS/Walgreen's or similar do you know if there is one of these close by? One more question if you don't mind... we too are booked in a veranda stateroom do they have robes? Won't pack extra if they do. Many thanks in advance, Michelle :-)