At-Sea days activities on Hawaii Cruise?

Silent Penguin

Last year we took a 15-day cruise to Hawaii on Princess. Dh and I enjoyed the at-sea days very much because, in addition to the usual at-sea activities we were used to on shorter cruises, there were different kinds of lectures, crafts, dance lessons, and ukulele lessons. I would like to know if Carnival offers the same kind of educational and cultural activities on their longer cruises.

Please elaborate. We had a great time on Princess, so I am curious to know what made Carnival's at-sea days even better.[/quote

The comedians on Carnival put Princess to shame. (I'm Elite on Princess, so I know.)

I found Carnival to have more fun trivia shows too. Love the Red Frog Pub and Atrium singers every night too.

All around friendlier passengers and crew on Carnival.

I don't go to lectures, so not sure about that on either line.

Carnival has a lot of comedy shows but Princess production shows put Carnival to shame.

Carnival will have a naturalist on board who will give daily lectures about the wildlife and culture of Hawaii.

Oohh, did not know this. I would love to go to these. Something to look forward to on my Hawaiian cruise.

Carnival has things going in all over the ship, Princess has most of its entertainment in the Atrium.

Trivia is fast-paced on Carnival.

Which ship? Miracle does not have an outdoor screen (MUTS) but will show movies in the comedy lounge. Splendor does have an outdoor screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums