Cunard Included Gratuities

karl_nj

Perhaps someone can answer me this: in a share situation, does the third stateroom/suite guest pay the full daily gratuity, or like the pricing, does the third guest only pay half the regular per person amount?

Full gratuity, as they still receive all basic services on the cruise.

Full gratuity, as they still receive all basic services on the cruise.

Thanks for that. I suspected as much.

I don't mind paying the gratuities because I know I get service. Though I am tempted to pocket some of it myself next time as I often get mistaken for a crew member whenever aboard ship.

Thanks for that. I suspected as much.

I don't mind paying the gratuities because I know I get service. Though I am tempted to pocket some of it myself next time as I often get mistaken for a crew member whenever aboard ship.

Since crews member tend to be much younger than the passengers, you'll find it happening less but enjoying it more.:D

Since crews member tend to be much younger than the passengers, you'll find it happening less but enjoying it more.:D

At least on Cunard I'm treated with respect. On Princess I get the back of my shirt pulled and abused in Chinese before being accused of being rude because I didn't respond to the request.

First they are not sommeliers they are waiters who serve wine, and as another poster has said, I can choose my own wine thank you. As for refilling my glass I have gone through a whole meal happily filling my own glass without a sign of the waiter.

OK they rush around a lot but so do the guys who empty our bins and the council won't even let us give them a tip at Christmas - though we do.

David