LIVEish, 9 Days on Anthem (8/31/2017 or 31/8/2017 better yet August 31, 2017)

chandom

Thanks again for all the info. CouldIi ask a favour. I am travelling with someone who is sick. There are some days she cannot leave the room. Could someone post a copy of the room service menu, also can you get breakfast delivered to the suite ? Or any off room service items? TIA

Thanks again for all the info. CouldIi ask a favour. I am travelling with someone who is sick. There are some days she cannot leave the room. Could someone post a copy of the room service menu, also can you get breakfast delivered to the suite ? Or any off room service items? TIA

These are the regular room service menus:

http://images.r.cruisecritic.com/news/pdfs/rci-room-service-breakfast-menu.PDF

http://images.r.cruisecritic.com/news/pdfs/rci-room-service-all-day-menu.PDF

As a suite guest, you would also be able to order from the MDR menu, when the MDR is open. No room service fees for Grand Suites and better.

These are the regular room service menus:

http://images.r.cruisecritic.com/news/pdfs/rci-room-service-breakfast-menu.PDF

http://images.r.cruisecritic.com/news/pdfs/rci-room-service-all-day-menu.PDF

As a suite guest, you would also be able to order from the MDR menu, when the MDR is open. No room service fees for Grand Suites and better.

This is great, thank you.

Wow, was room to curb in 15 minutes. This was at 9am.

Sent from a mobile device

It was really fast today. Fifth time on Anthem and this was the quickest I've gotten out. Self carry took about 15 mins room to curb for me also at about 8:30am. It seemed to me the process was much faster because the CBP officers were standing in the aisles instead of being behind the booths. They also seemed to spend less time perusing the passports and the forms.

Been back home hunkering down for Irma. Original flight plans from EWR to MCO were scratched when in Halifax. That morning an email was sent informing us that our flight had been canceled. Only offering at the time was to fly back to MCO at a later date. Contacted our insurance provider for guidance. For the most part what we got from them was submit a claim and hope for the best. Next day, the trigger was pulled to buy tickets for a flight EWR-ATL-TLH to get back home a head of the storm.

Last night did a supply run getting greated by empty shelves of anything useful.

This morning had better luck in finding some needed items.

This hasn't been the best way I've ended a cruise. Just glad to be home to mitigate any possible damage.

Sent from a mobile device

Been back home hunkering down for Irma.

This hasn't been the best way I've ended a cruise. Just glad to be home to mitigate any possible damage.

Glad to hear you made it safely, Michael! Good luck tonight as the storm barrels through. Please let us know how you fare!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just wanted to say thank you once again for the dining room menus. I hope the app was correct. I had 6 out of the 9 days....days 1-4 matched what I had, but the rest had changed. We are 18 days and counting. Again, thank you!

I was told the pastries were free at the coffee place with the Starbucks coffee. Havent tried it yet. But the coffee drinks have been free from there. Same with the Seattles Best espresso station in the Windjammer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Did you find out where the free pasteries are???? If so, what did they have?

MARAPRINCE