LIVEish, 9 Days on Anthem (8/31/2017 or 31/8/2017 better yet August 31, 2017)

chandom

Hi all. Went to holy donut too and got six assorted flavors. We've tried bits of them thought they were very good. Yes there was a line out the door. Moved quickly. Sweet potato ginger was my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi all. Went to holy donut too and got six assorted flavors. We've tried bits of them thought they were very good. Yes there was a line out the door. Moved quickly. Sweet potato ginger was my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

First thing this morning it was a very short line. Guess everyone hadn't gotten off when we went down.

Sent from a mobile device

Is the ship a disappointment compared to the harmony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think so. A ship is what you make of it. Our Genie said it best. Think of it as a large yacht.

Some what more upscale and modern looking.

WJ recon done early tonight

Pie night again for dessert. Taste if the East Coast for mains. Some items included crab cakes, bacon wrapped meatloaf, and seafood stewm

Also has shrimp, scallops, and mussels else where in WJ.

ff156d7123abf3f3162d9c3274cd8059.jpge9f7e6dcf25c9bb32ab6c3fba0d31fb5.jpg6892f9b423dfd2934fb437498e180636.jpg7e8a0f407a9c2e47c45f3148975f0105.jpg

If I get a chance I'll head backup and snag the CK menu.

Edited by chandom

What did you think of the room service food?

Quesadillas weren't as good from what I recalled on Harmony. Burger wasn't bad, hotdog seemed to microwaved then shoved in a bun, cheese and fruit plate was what you would expect a cheese and fruit plate to be. Ice bucket was full with very little ice melted. Wings were just OK, Harmony's were better. Took about 30-35 minutes for delivery.

Did anyone go to the tender ticket distribution today for Bar Harbor ? How did it work? What is the earliest ticket time?

Also please advise on how smooth or not..tendering was when you arrive in Bar Harbor please.

Thanks!!!

Sorry, can't give any input of the process.

I thought room service for Grand Suites and above were not charged the $7.95 fee. Ask your genie.
I was just speaking in general...everyone should be getting their money's worth if they're gonna get a room service charge.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

@Subtchr, will you advise your cabin #? It doesn't look like a D1 category, but the size of your balcony appears to be slightly larger than the norm.

Thanks!

11570. Yes, it's a D1, and the balcony is quite a bit larger than normal because of where it is in relation to the angles. It's also right by the forward elevators. We love it.

I'm curious what you mean about not looking like a D1? I though thought the interior of all balcony cabins is the same...

Edited by subtchr

Did anyone go to the tender ticket distribution today for Bar Harbor ? How did it work? What is the earliest ticket time?

Also please advise on how smooth or not..tendering was when you arrive in Bar Harbor please.

Thanks!!!

I arrived early at Two70, and watched for when they arrived to set up the line for tender tickets. I was able to be third in line when they set up the stanchions for the line. The line grew very fast, but the process was smooth. You told them how many tickets you needed and the half hour block you wanted them, starting with 7:30-8:00.

We will let you know how the process actually goes this morning. They said the forward gangway will be for Royal excursions, midship for everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Forums