Seward to Anchorage transfers - Celebrity

LPCKG

We're are fortunate to have recently returned from a 7 night Alaska cruise. We enjoyed it that much that we wish to return undertaking a slightly different route. Celebrity are offering a 7 night northbound cruise disembarking in Seward. If anyone has travelled this route this year or plans to before the seasons out, please could you let me know what transfer options are offered to Anchorage airport. We played to head straight back to Seattle, there's a dir ct flight at 13.40 same day. Do Celebrity offer transfer, if so what time do they depart/arrive? If this isn't practicable we can look at other flight options but this flight appears ideal. Planning on land based stay pre-cruise.

We looked into this and will be using Alaska Cruise Transportation from Seward to Anchorage because the price is great at $50, it's narrated, and the timing is right. The $50 is key because there are four of us. We're going to pick up a rental car at the airport after the tour/drive.

Seward to Anchorage Bus for cruise ship passengers

• Depart Cruise Ship terminal 8:00AM – Fridays, Mondays
  • Moose Pass (drive by)
  • Turnagain Arm – (drive by) dall sheep, beluga whales
  • Drop off at Anchorage Airport 10:30AM
  • Drop off at Downtown Anchorage hotels 11:00AM
  • $50.00 per person

Our Seward to Anchorage narrated 2.5-3 hour shuttle option is the best alternative to get from your cruise ship in Seward to Anchorage airport or hotel. Our direct Seward bus will pick up at the Seward cruise ship terminal, directly at the ship, our friendly drivers/guides will direct you to your bus, where you will be seated in comfort with lots of luggage space in the luggage section.

You will then continue on to the most scenic Seward highway in your direct Seward bus. You will learn about history and surrounding places of interest on you way from Seward to Anchorage in your direct transfer bus. You will then continue traveling to Anchorage to be dropped off at Anchorage Ted Stevens airport, or hotel (NOTE: This discounted transfer has limited drop off locations, if your hotel is not on the list, you can get off at the airport and call your hotel for their free airport shuttle and they will come and take you to your hotel directly. If hotel drop off is important to you, please select our wildlife transfer which has many more drop off options). We make your experience while traveling from Seward to Anchorage easy and unforgettable. Reserve your transfer from Seward to Anchorage today, receive your confirmation e-mail with travel details and get ready for an unforgettable ride.

This transfer is a shared transfer service in our most comfortable coaches with restroom, tinted windows, easy step up (unlike full-size vans that other transfer companies use, you don’t have to bend over or hit your head climbing in and out), air conditioner/heater, large picture-view windows, full size individual bus seats (unlike vans that other transfer companies use, you will have a private seat for yourself and will not be holding somebody else’s bag), DVD player, full narration.

We looked into this and will be using Alaska Cruise Transportation from Seward to Anchorage because the price is great at $50, it's narrated, and the timing is right. The $50 is key because there are four of us. We're going to pick up a rental car at the airport after the tour/drive.

• Moose Pass (drive by)
  • $50.00 per person

Our Seward to Anchorage narrated 2.5-3 hour shuttle option is the best alternative to get from your cruise ship in Seward to Anchorage airport or hotel. Our direct Seward bus will pick up at the Seward cruise ship terminal, directly at the ship, our friendly drivers/guides will direct you to your bus, where you will be seated in comfort with lots of luggage space in the luggage section.

You will then continue on to the most scenic Seward highway in your direct Seward bus. You will learn about history and surrounding places of interest on you way from Seward to Anchorage in your direct transfer bus. You will then continue traveling to Anchorage to be dropped off at Anchorage Ted Stevens airport, or hotel (NOTE: This discounted transfer has limited drop off locations, if your hotel is not on the list, you can get off at the airport and call your hotel for their free airport shuttle and they will come and take you to your hotel directly. If hotel drop off is important to you, please select our wildlife transfer which has many more drop off options). We make your experience while traveling from Seward to Anchorage easy and unforgettable. Reserve your transfer from Seward to Anchorage today, receive your confirmation e-mail with travel details and get ready for an unforgettable ride.

This transfer is a shared transfer service in our most comfortable coaches with restroom, tinted windows, easy step up (unlike full-size vans that other transfer companies use, you don’t have to bend over or hit your head climbing in and out), air conditioner/heater, large picture-view windows, full size individual bus seats (unlike vans that other transfer companies use, you will have a private seat for yourself and will not be holding somebody else’s bag), DVD player, full narration.

Thank you. I really wasn't sure what options were available I don't won't to make a flight booking we might miss but this appears to be perfect timing wise.

• Moose Pass (drive by)
  • $50.00 per person

I completely recommend this company...we (extended family of 6) used this company when we had an early flight from ANC after our cruise arrived into Seward...Everything they promised was spot on.

I completely recommend this company...we (extended family of 6) used this company when we had an early flight from ANC after our cruise arrived into Seward...Everything they promised was spot on.

Thank you. I haven't booked yet for next year, but I am now definitely going to move forward with them.

I asked this same question on another forum for my 2018 cruise on RCL. Most of the locals persuaded me to book a flight back to Seattle/Portland as late as I could tolerate. One poster included this link:

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2017/07/12/what-you-need-to-know-about-seward-highway-crashes-closures-and-delays-this-summer/

Best of luck.

It has been an incredibly busy period in my life lately, so am very slow in responding to this question. But in case some else is curious about the same question ....

We were on the Millennium B2B this summer (Seward to Vancouver back to Seward). We actually drove one of our vehicles down to Seward and left it in long-term parking. But I was curious enough to looked at the Celebrity transfer information.

First, X offered a cruise-contracted train to the Anchorage airport. The final boarding announcement for the train was made at approximately 6:45 AM. The announcement was actually broadcast in the staterooms which was a surprise as X makes so few announcements.

They also offered motor coach transports, both to the airport, and others to specific hotels and the Eagan Convention Center (downtown Anchorage). I think I remember the general price point, and if my memory is correct it was more costly than the Alaska Cruise Transportation price quoted in the post by "hubofhockey."

And finally, they offered a day tour which included some time at the SeaLife Center followed by a cruise on Major Marine (since the description included details about the lunch the vendor was clearly Major Marine) followed by motor coach transfer to various Anchorage hotels or the Eagan Convention Center. Given the length of this excursion I don't see how the day cruise was anything longer than a bay cruise.