Luggage

venser

If you are from the UK and have no flights you can take as much as you like!

Remember, however, you need to carry it to the ship, store your possessions in your room and put your suitcases somewhere. Unless you have a suite I would suggest a standard cabin would take one one good sized suitcase under the bed and its contents comfortably in the storage spaces. Remember you can leave some stuff in your case under the bed or put a smaller suitcase inside a larger one to store.

I would start if I was you from an alternative angle by getting out the 'must goes' first. Most of us who cruise regularly do have quantity reduction plans. For example, one pair of black trousers and one black skirt plus 5 assorted tops equals ten outfits! If you bring a little blink to liven up a couple of those tops you feel you have even more outfits!!!

Remember you can rinse a few items out and they usually offer a 'bag of washing' deal mid cruise.

Hope you have a great cruise!

We take a rolling garment bag, 1 checked suitcase (24"), & 1 roll-aboard for a 2 week cruise. For a 4-5 week we add a 2nd roll- aboard and replace the 24" with a 28" checked suitcase.

We can get the larger suitcase, 2 roll-aboards & the rolling garment bag under the bed without any problem.