ms Volendam in Juneau September 8, 2017

Scrapnana

Yes, I did get an email - and sorry, I thought I had answered, it all sounds great - just let me know what details you need and when. Just wish we didn't have to be in Vancouver on the 26th for Volendam!

We promise you a trip to the BC Aviation Museum the next time!:)

Okidoki; for the visitors list, I need

Full name

Nationality - already know that ;)

DOB

Passport OR driver license #

Expiration date of the one you choose

Don't put that info out here, you can send it to the gmail, thanks!

Looking fwd to it - BC Aviation offer is awesome! :D

Yes, I did get an email - and sorry, I thought I had answered, it all sounds great - just let me know what details you need and when. Just wish we didn't have to be in Vancouver on the 26th for Volendam!

We promise you a trip to the BC Aviation Museum the next time!:)

Are you on the Trans-Pacific?

Roy

Are you on the Trans-Pacific?

Roy

No, but we are meeting friends from the Zaandam cruise - you must have met them, too - sailingdutchy (Tony and Martha). We are going to have dinner with them the evening before, and then take them to the ship in the morning. I think they are going to be on board about 50 days. Copper had said Captain Turner would be taking over the ship in Singapore or Yokohama, I think it was, so they are very excited about that! (We first met them, and Captain T. on the Prinsendam.)

No, but we are meeting friends from the Zaandam cruise - you must have met them, too - sailingdutchy (Tony and Martha). We are going to have dinner with them the evening before, and then take them to the ship in the morning. I think they are going to be on board about 50 days. Copper had said Captain Turner would be taking over the ship in Singapore or Yokohama, I think it was, so they are very excited about that! (We first met them, and Captain T. on the Prinsendam.)

Capt. van der Hoeven for the cross, incl. Kushiro and Hakodate and then Capt. Turner in Yokohama