New to Signature Beverage Package

hpeabody

Looking on my own here and on the internet I am not really finding the answers to my questions. There is lots out there, I know. But, I need need the actual on-board how it works "For Dummys" For instance, Can I ask for a glass of wine with dinner in the MDR or specialty restaurant? Will I be charged the 15% gratuity on each drink I order on my on board account? What beverages are considered "included" wines and Alcohol, I know, but what about bottled water, specialty coffees, shakes or other non-alcoholic things. Is there any where I can see the kind of things I am looking for? I don't need package price and that kind of thing, I need more detail than that. It's a bit frustrating. I am not asking in order to abuse it, in fact I will likely use it very little.

It's really pretty simple. You can order up to 15 drinks, with a price of $9 or less, per day. Those can be alcoholic, non-alcoholic, specialty coffee, water---whatever. That's all there is to it. There are no additional fees, charges, or upgrades. If you want a drink that costs more than $9, you have to pay for it in full.

What beverages are considered "included" wines and Alcohol, I know, but what about bottled water, specialty coffees, shakes or other non-alcoholic things. Is there any where I can see the kind of things I am looking for? I don't need package price and that kind of thing, I need more detail than that. It's a bit frustrating. I am not asking in order to abuse it, in fact I will likely use it very little.

Here are the HAL Pool Bar and Explorations Cafe Menus (Each ship has several additional drinks in their specialty bars) from which you can select up to 15 drinks/day costing less than $9:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Pool-Bars.pdf

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Explorations-Cafe.pdf

You can ask for several cans of soda/water at any bar and keep them in you minibar for later use. Ask your Room Steward to have your minibar cleaned out to make room to keep your own beverages/snacks.

hope this helps with your questions.

You will not have to pay the 15% -- it is included in the drink package.

You can use the drink package in the main dining room, any bar/lounge or specialty restaurant.

You can not use it for anything in your cabin mini bar, it can not be used on HMC if that is one of your ports, and you can not use it during Happy Hour.

You can not use it for anything in your cabin mini bar, it can not be used on HMC if that is one of your ports, and you can not use it during Happy Hour.

Don't worry you won't go thirsty during happy hour. You just don't get happy hour discount on 2nd drink.

Unless you're getting it included in your booking, beverage package is never worth the $$. Better options are to bring your own wine with you and pay the fee and/or order full bottles of liquor to be delivered to your room. Our last cruise we stopped at the Wine shop on the way to pier and brought 9 bottles (7 days, 2 people) and had a bottle of vodka I pre ordered before sailing waiting in the room for us. Still bought a couple of drinks most nights but GREATLY decreased the costs over previous sailings. You can probably guess I'm an all-day drinker on Vacation

If I want the beverage package for the week (7 days cruise) how much does it cost ? and if I buy onboard is it the same price ? Can we buy one beverage package only ? (i.e. on certain cruise line both cruisers in same cabin need to buy package).

Thanks

If I want the beverage package for the week (7 days cruise) how much does it cost ? and if I buy onboard is it the same price ? Can we buy one beverage package only ? (i.e. on certain cruise line both cruisers in same cabin need to buy package).

Thanks

The cost of the package is $51.69/day ($44.95 plus 15% gratuity) for each day of the cruise. For a 7 day cruise, the cost should be $361.83. Some have reported that the cost is $5 (plus the 15% gratuity) higher onboard. All guests, over the age of 21, in the same cabin have to purchase the package.

The cost of the package is $51.69/day ($44.95 plus 15% gratuity) for each day of the cruise. For a 7 day cruise, the cost should be $361.83. Some have reported that the cost is $5 (plus the 15% gratuity) higher onboard. All guests, over the age of 21, in the same cabin have to purchase the package.

Thank you so much for the information ! I appreciate it very much...... happy cruising !