Psendo-Live from Anthem: 14th - 23rd Sep (New England / Canadian Maritimes)

Btank

Loving your report Bruce, you are a hoot!

Please keep us advised as to sea conditions, and any changes to your itinerary. Have there been any announcements yet about the possibilities?

There's a group of us scheduled to sail when you come in, and we're anxiously watching Jose' and Maria.

Thanks again for taking the time to post!!

Regal Princess is currently on NE cruise and skipping its last 2 ports to reach NYC a day earlier than scheduled. Wondering too how Anthem is doing. We board 9/23 also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following! I will be on the Bermuda sailing right after you :D

Do you know if iFly is working? Someone from an earlier Anthem cruise said it was down on their sailing.

My hubby did it on the second day (9/15) and had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Regal Princess is currently on NE cruise and skipping its last 2 ports to reach NYC a day earlier than scheduled. Wondering too how Anthem is doing. We board 9/23 also

Good intel Suzi!

I saw on a ship tracker site that Anthem is still headed to Halifax, due to dock tomorrow.

Day 3 - Boston

....At this point, I firmly believe that the majority of the drivers in the area around the Common had a contact high. Traffic had completely dissolved into people making random turns, stopping at random intervals, and possibly engaging in contemplation of navels. )

97f933be747e54f6509f8c431240da9f.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good intel Suzi!

I saw on a ship tracker site that Anthem is still headed to Halifax, due to dock tomorrow.

We arrived in Halifax on time. Some rough waters on the way here, but hubby and I didn't think it was too bad. First sunny day in several days and we're looking forward to seeing Peggy's Cove.

From webcams it looks like you have a beautiful day in Halifax today and i see 2 other ships as well.

ENJOY! Hard to believe it's been 2 weeks since we were there already.

--------------------

Someone asked about Solarium Bistro for breakfast. . . yes we had brkfst there while on the 8/31 9 nighter on Anthem. We like it--it's not as crowded as WJ although WJ has more of a variety.

Bruce or other passengers currently on this sailing:

Update on the seas?

Hope you all enjoy your last day!

Thanks!

Hi

Halifax was the best day with beautiful weather. Wish we had more time in Peggy's Cove. We only had an hour and the place was packed with tour groups so we used up that hour rather quickly and didn't see as much as we hoped. Hurricane Jose made the waters a little rough on the way back. The Cabaret show we were scheduled to see was cancelled in the interest of safety for the performers. Hubby and I are handling the rolling ship ok (I've been on worse), though they do have sickness bags out for people who need them. Despite the weather, hubby and I would like to do the cruise again--maybe earlier than September.

Bruce or other passengers currently on this sailing:

Update on the seas?

Hope you all enjoy your last day!

Thanks!

Oh, and if you can, pack flats. I have seen several women struggling with their 4-inch heels on this cruise!

We loved the Anthem back in January 2016. Great activities and ship features but food in MDR was poor as was service.

Fast forward to now has MDR food and service improved? We're looking at trying the Anthem again. Is there still Zumba in that back lounge area?

Is there a Beatles tribute band? Love your post on the Anthem.

Thanks.