Allure Of the Seas Oct 1st change of itinerary. Will it change formal nights?

danp2482

Hi everyone! In two weeks we'll be heading out on the Allure. The propulsion issue initially changed things up and now with the devastation in the Caribbean, we've seen another change. The new itinerary will be Nassau, San Juan and Labadee. The Labadee stop is one day later than St Thomas was supposed to be. Does anyone know if this will change the formal nights? It appears they try and make those on sea days. Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone! In two weeks we'll be heading out on the Allure. The propulsion issue initially changed things up and now with the devastation in the Caribbean, we've seen another change. The new itinerary will be Nassau, San Juan and Labadee. The Labadee stop is one day later than St Thomas was supposed to be. Does anyone know if this will change the formal nights? It appears they try and make those on sea days. Thanks for your help!

The only way we know which nights are formal is when someone takes the same exact cruise and reports back.

What is the point of your post? It mattered for the OP to ask. If it doesn’t matter to you why read the post or make such a comment?

Thanks Thrifty I was wondering the same thing! I asked because we had purposely booked a specialty dinner on formal night, if the nights were going to change, we were going to change our dinner reservation. Thanks to all those that tried to give info!

Thanks Thrifty I was wondering the same thing! I asked because we had purposely booked a specialty dinner on formal night, if the nights were going to change, we were going to change our dinner reservation. Thanks to all those that tried to give info!

Yet another thanks! We have the EXACT same question for the Oct 8th sailing on the Oasis & we're questioning it for the same reason, we booked 150 Central Park for formal night & think that due to the change of itinerary the formal night will be changed. We think this because we are not scheduled to depart Nassau until around 7pm (can't remember the exact time, but I know it's late) so I doubt the captain's gala formal night will be happening at the same time as Nassau sail away

We took a gamble and guessed which night formal night will become, but it was just that, a guess.

But count me in as one who very much cares when it will be :D

Yet another thanks! We have the EXACT same question for the Oct 8th sailing on the Oasis & we're questioning it for the same reason, we booked 150 Central Park for formal night & think that due to the change of itinerary the formal night will be changed. We think this because we are not scheduled to depart Nassau until around 7pm (can't remember the exact time, but I know it's late) so I doubt the captain's gala formal night will be happening at the same time as Nassau sail away

We took a gamble and guessed which night formal night will become, but it was just that, a guess.

But count me in as one who very much cares when it will be :D

There are cruises where the ship is in Nassau until midnight, and that night is formal night.

Oh wow, I didn't know they would do that (I've only ever had a formal night on sea days in my experience) ... hmmmm, so in your opinion do u think they will leave formal night on its originally scheduled night?

Really don't know, no history on that itinerary.

We are going on this same cruise.... ticked that they changed the itinerary after we paid for it as we always wanted to do some places like St. Kitts. Now with the devastation in San Juan and St. Thomas, they can't keep this long term as an 'Eastern' cruise. There isn't any place to go!!!