BBQ at lawn club on Silhouette

MarkE

we were on the Reflection and they had a special evening at the lawn club they called it a BBQ and there was an extra charge for this event do they still have this special event on Silhouette we are on the Thanksgiving cruise. This was not a normal dinner but a special party hostess told us they only do on those two ships, it was fantastic all the menu they kept the wine and drinks flowing crew let there hair down and all had a great time. Sure hope they still do this event.

Reflection and Silhouette are the only 2 ships with the Lawn Grill. If I remember correctly the dinner is called "Ultimate BBQ". They held it once on our TA last year. I would suggest when you get on the ship you go up to the Lawn Grill and ask if it will be held on your cruise

I both binged and googled Silhouette BBQ Lawn Club and got nada.

I remember getting some info on this several months ago,

but I can remember the price and if it was just once per cruise. Anyone?

We're cruising on the 11/26/17. Can't wait!!!

For our 14 night cruise it was just once. If I recall correctly it was $89pp. We had the premium package so got a price reduction but don't remember the amount. Once there they placed bottles of wine on the table; ok but not great wines. We called the waiter over and asked for wine from the premium package. They asked us what wine we preferred went got us each a bottle. Point being if you have the Premium package ask for the wine you want.

Dinner was fun & delicious. We will do it again next month

Thank you both. I did a search but couldn't pull any info up. I snagged this from the referenced thread. So yes, $89 w/o drinks packages or $70 with. I see it is from 6:30-9, does it last 2.5 hours?

Thank you!

wi0n6t.jpg

It started with a reception on the lawn with the Officers then proceeded to dinner and yes it lasted about 2.5 hours.

Edited by jelayne
typo

How does that compare price wise, menu wise, etc with a dinner booking at Lawn Club Grill?

We would only be able to do one of them...cruising on Silho in January!

The normal price at the Lawn Grill is $45pp vs $89pp for the BBQ. The BBQ includes wine the normal dinner doesn't

As noted above it starts with a reception on the lawn. At the BBQ seating was at large tables and some of the items were served family style. Can't remember everything they served but do recall: flatbread pizza's, salad, choice of main which many people chose to cook themselves, some other passed small "samples" of other food, lamb, shrimp and a dessert.

If you want a quiet dinner for 2 this wouldn't be a evening for that. If you want a fun family style meal and a chance to cook and sing (dance if your game) with the waiters this is a good choice.