Great Stirrup Cay Cabanas....Cost?

dongordon

Well I've been on hold for over an hour with NCL shore excurions and gave up. (also posted in another thread

Does anyone know if you can book a large cabana shore excursion and have the shore excursion credits allocated from 4 different cabins towards the total? We are a group of people but the large cabana says only 1 person needs to reserve the Sh. excursion.

Thanks and sorry hijack the convo

Well I've been on hold for over an hour with NCL shore excurions and gave up. (also posted in another thread

Does anyone know if you can book a large cabana shore excursion and have the shore excursion credits allocated from 4 different cabins towards the total? We are a group of people but the large cabana says only 1 person needs to reserve the Sh. excursion.

Credit is per cabin. You cannot combine.

I did the large Cabana in GSC. Just know it’s secluded and a bit of a walk to the water. If your looking to be close to food and activities, you wanna get the small cabanas

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Large cabanas are just past the giant concrete structure they're building (I assume for a zip line?).

Yes, asked someone while there and they confirmed they are building a zip line.

sorry for the hijack.