Grand Suite perks??

torwa

Were exactly are these "mailboxes"? I've not been on one of the newer ships (such as the Vista) and don't remember a mailbox on the Dream class or Sunshine... nor any Fantasy class ship...

The things outside your cabin door. Sunshine and Dream Class definitely have them. This is what they look like on Conquest Class ships.

3ddd984845100dedde94ad89fe7d6129.jpg

c40b9ef7f6d6a94f0b451d4ea5da3b68.jpg

We booked a Grand Suite on the Glory for January 2018. When I booked they told me we would have priority check in, priority boarding, dedicated line at GS ,priority for tenders and the room would be ready. From what I've been finding ,I don't think this is correct. I'm coming to the experts......go! Thanks!

These are the benefits of booking a suite:

- Guaranteed Dining

- Priority Check-in and Express Boarding

- Priority Tender Boarding/Priority Debark at Ports of Call

- Priority Debarkation

Guests in Deluxe suites will also receive:

- A high level of service provided by our most highly-rated stateroom stewards

- Two complimentary in-suite large bottles of water

- One complimentary bag of laundry

I believe so. I received 4 bottles on my last cruise in Sept.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Forums mobile app

There are always bottles of water in the room ... but for purchase - except a suite, you get 2 free and of ciurse if you are diamond/platinum you get 2 free as well ... you do not get free water just because you are in a balcony

I know we get one once you are red and have a couple with the suite but didn't know that they came with a balcony room as well.

That's right... all but blue get water (I believe) - but not specific for balconies

Here is a sticker

When and what ship was this On? I wonder when this started? So, did anyone ask to see it or when would they have asked ... during embarkation/tenders/debarkation? I know GS will sometimes look at FTTF sticker...

I agree that the written word from carnival says that these things should not be included. However, i was on the Vista in January, out of Miami. I was booked in a Family Harbor Suite. At check in the agent specifically told us that we should go straight to our room and drop off our things as it was ready. Alas, It was in fact ready.

In addition to this on the night before of our tender port (Grand Cayman) we had papers left in our cabin telling us where to go for the priority tender.

Perhaps like the rest of the world, communication is the hardest part for carnival also.

PS No sticker

When and what ship was this On? I wonder when this started? So, did anyone ask to see it or when would they have asked ... during embarkation/tenders/debarkation? I know GS will sometimes look at FTTF sticker...

I was actually watching a video on YouTube when I saw it. It was on a Victory Cruise from August 2017. We are going on a April cruise. I was trying to see the upgrades in the suites. When I saw this I remembered this thread. We last cruised on the Inspiration and had a suite and our suite was ready when we boarded. We were first to board.

Here is a sticker

We had this same sticker for our September cruise on Sunshine out of NY.

We also had all the perks mentioned plus our room steward gave us a plate of cookies and a note that said "some sweets for our suite guests"

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=Lisa%20Edelstein&date=9-29-2017&text=&ship=Carnival%20Sunshine

Hmmm ..guess just in case .. did you have to go to the special line at guest services or maybe have a tender port?

Nope. We went to Bermuda, so no tender.

And I never went to guest services either.

It was on the card when we picked it up at check-in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=Lisa%20Edelstein&date=9-29-2017&text=&ship=Carnival%20Sunshine

• 8 months later...

I just got off the phone with Carnival and asked them about this exact question. I explained that I have asthma and sometimes need to do a breathing treatment as soon as we board. I asked if we would need FTTF to go along with our suite so we could have access immediately. I was told that since we are in a Grand Suite we would have access as soon as we board. I hope this is true b/c I want to be prepared in case I need the treatment.

I just got off the phone with Carnival and asked them about this exact question. I explained that I have asthma and sometimes need to do a breathing treatment as soon as we board. I asked if we would need FTTF to go along with our suite so we could have access immediately. I was told that since we are in a Grand Suite we would have access as soon as we board. I hope this is true b/c I want to be prepared in case I need the treatment.

Your cabin won’t be ready as that’s not a perk of a Suite. The problem with the 800 number is they don’t know what they’re talking about half the time. If you need to go immediately to your cabin, then I suggest you arrive after 1:30pm when they are all ready or get FTTF. This is a letter I got from Carnival when I wrote to them after a much heated exchange on here. It confirmed what I and some others had been saying all along.

3f63bd34badddbd6a99c928cc88849ab.png

Edited by firemanbobswife