Grand Suite perks??

torwa

Yeah sometime between last summer and this past spring they changed room availability. Previously our luggage tags had FTTF on them, this past spring, and the cruise we're booked on in a little over a week have nothing on them. Just Priority on the boarding passes, like everyone else.

Yeah sometime between last summer and this past spring they changed room availability. Previously our luggage tags had FTTF on them, this past spring, and the cruise we're booked on in a little over a week have nothing on them. Just Priority on the boarding passes, like everyone else.

Cabin access was never a perk of a suite. What they used to do (which has now changed) was that they were incorrectly giving Suites Priority luggage delivery which is why FTTF was printed on the luggage tags. It was the same for Diamonds and Platinums as well. They have now switched the luggage tags to say “Priority” for Diamond and Platinum instead of the FTTF logo.

I guess they thought it would be easier for the Porters to spot if they only had to look for FTTF instead of Priority as well but I don’t know for sure. The other perks of FTTF such as cabin access, and dedicated GS line were never part of having a Suite. Just so happened that someone made an error with the luggage tags which allowed Suites to get Priority luggage delivery.

What sticker? The only sticker I have ever seen is for FTTF/Priority luggage and that’s bright orange with the FTTF logo.

We had a sticker that said "Suite Guest" on our card. I even started a thread about it here as I was unsure of its purpose.

As of December 2017, Carnival implemented new boarding passes and luggage tags ... one reason is because people were confused when both priorty and FTTF were printed on both... I suppose that's why guests thought they had FTTF when they really didn't

Now ...

Diamond/Platinum - boarding passes and luggage tags are stamped PRIORTY

FTTF - boarding passes and luggage tags are stamped with FTTF

Suites - boarding passes are stamped with PRIORITY and luggage tags are blank

PRIORITY = check in, boarding and luggage ONLY

D/P/FTTF are the only guests who have early access to cabins

We had a sticker that said "Suite Guest" on our card. I even started a thread about it here as I was unsure of its purpose.

I would assume it's the same reason why they have FTTF stickers >>> easy identification of who has what perk ... FTTF gets priority embarkation, early access to cabins, priority tenders, priority GS line and debarkation and suites only get priorty embarkation, priorty tenders and debarkation

As of December 2017, Carnival implemented new boarding passes and luggage tags ... one reason is because people were confused when both priorty and FTTF were printed on both... I suppose that's why guests thought they had FTTF when they really didn't

Now ...

Diamond/Platinum - boarding passes and luggage tags are stamped PRIORTY

FTTF - boarding passes and luggage tags are stamped with FTTF

Suites - boarding passes are stamped with PRIORITY and luggage tags are blank

PRIORITY = check in, boarding and luggage ONLY

D/P/FTTF are the only guests who have early access to cabins

So, what happens if you are in a suite AND purchase FTTF? Which trumps which?