FLcruisergrl

well, we got our ports.

Nassau

At sea

Falmouth

Grand Cayman

At sea

Great Stirrup Cay

To put it mildly, I’m disappointed. We’ll make the best of it, but I would’ve never spent money on a cruise with this itinerary.

Not our choice of ports too. Hoping you’ll enjoy it just the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Meh not really thrilled about the trade off of a Sea Day for Nassau but I guess it could be worse. Back to Capt Jacks in Grand Cayman. We have never been to Jamaica so I guess researching what to do for that port so I guess that is fun.

After the bullet we dodged from irma here in Tampa I can find better things to complain about than our ports getting changed. So we will roll with it and enjoy it no matter what.

I hope everyone still has a great time.

I'm on this sailing and received my modification email this morning. I haven't been to any of these ports so not really a big deal for us. I'm getting out of the cold and snow so any sunny destination will be ok and under the circumstances we will make the best of it.

well, we got our ports.

Nassau

At sea

Falmouth

Grand Cayman

At sea

Great Stirrup Cay

To put it mildly, I’m disappointed. We’ll make the best of it, but I would’ve never spent money on a cruise with this itinerary.

Did you receive an email from Ncl? I just spoke with my ta who said there is no itinerary change yet and that just because these ports are booked that Ncl can and will change back to original ports as long as 1 day prior! I'm just going with a mystery cruise lol

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Did you receive an email from Ncl? I just spoke with my ta who said there is no itinerary change yet and that just because these ports are booked that Ncl can and will change back to original ports as long as 1 day prior! I'm just going with a mystery cruise lol

I'm on the New Years Epic sailing and I did receive an email from NCL today with the changes listed above

Yes, I got an email early this morning.

Meh not really thrilled about the trade off of a Sea Day for Nassau but I guess it could be worse. Back to Capt Jacks in Grand Cayman. We have never been to Jamaica so I guess researching what to do for that port so I guess that is fun.

After the bullet we dodged from irma here in Tampa I can find better things to complain about than our ports getting changed. So we will roll with it and enjoy it no matter what.

I hope everyone still has a great time.

Yes, we will make the best of it! Just disappointed because I’d never willingly spend money on these ports.

I feel for you; I would cancel. Maybe you've already made final payment. It might be worth asking to change if funds can be transferred to a different cruise? I would try. Only one I would like (GC) and I have been canceled 2x due to unsafe tendering conditions.

The good news is, Epic is a great ship and there's lots to do! Their spa is my favorite. I would spend my excursion money on a spa pass.

well, we got our ports.

Nassau

At sea

Falmouth

Grand Cayman

At sea

Great Stirrup Cay

I feel for you; I would cancel. Maybe you've already made final payment. It might be worth asking to change if funds can be transferred to a different cruise? I would try. Only one I would like (GC) and I have been canceled 2x due to unsafe tendering conditions.

The good news is, Epic is a great ship and there's lots to do! Their spa is my favorite. I would spend my excursion money on a spa pass.

Yes, we’re past final payment. Plus, too many work schedules are involved to try for a different cruise. We’ll make the best of it, but can’t help feeling disappointed to be switched to these ports.

Our Jan 13th Epic cruise was changed to this itinerary also. I don't understand why they took away a sea day and have us going to a port now. I liked having only 3 port days.

Our final payment is due this week and we are not going to cancel. We really just booked for the ship and GSC, I wasn't crazy about Tortola and St. Thomas as we did that cruise on the Epic last year. So very glad they did not cancel GSC

We will be staying on the ship and enjoying our beverage package.:D

We agree!! We don't know why NCL added another port, we liked the 3 sea days on the old itinerary. The new itinerary has ports that we have been to quite a few times.

Oh well, it doesn't mean we have to get off of the ship. We will still have fun!!:tropical-drink: :ship:

Were on a cruise for gosh sakes!!!!! :cool:

I'm on your cruise as well. We are fine with the changes even though we've been to these ports before (not a Jamaica or Nassau fan). But I can totally understand why people might be disappointed. Understanding why the changes had to be made is not mutually exclusive to being disappointed. I don't understand the attacks though.

We agree!! We don't know why NCL added another port, we liked the 3 sea days on the old itinerary. The new itinerary has ports that we have been to quite a few times.

Oh well, it doesn't mean we have to get off of the ship. We will still have fun!!:tropical-drink: :ship:

Were on a cruise for gosh sakes!!!!! :cool:

Yep, I really liked the 3 Sea days, too. We’ll probably turn Nassau into an an “at sea day” and stay on the ship!