Couch size on Liberty if the Seas

Girlfriends3

You might get a better response by posting on the RC board and also mentioning and/or doing a search of the specific cabin number.

Cabin is very small. Would assume you will have main bed split into two twins and the Pullman would be over one of the twin. I believe the sofa is more of a love seat not a full size sofa. Either way they are pretty hard and not comfy to sleep on, unless it is a sleeper, which has to be pulled out and made up. Not much room for an air mattress.

Look on the deck plans which gives a key to the types of accommodations. Again, check the specific cabin number.

e07fdb7d28556d4a767cfd2640d3b33d.jpg

Pullman beds come down from the ceiling or wall on RC ships. They hang over the other bed (s). The couch wouldn't work usually. If the room adjoins another it would likely be a chair or at best a love seat. Look at the sq feet of most inside cabins. It might be difficult to get a mattress on the floor.

An interior cabin is tight with 2 adults, let alone 3. I don’t believe any interior cabin has a couch big enough to sleep on. As far as the air mattress, I’m sure you could make it fit, but not very practical. Draw straws for the Pullman or give it to the smallest of the three.

Sent from my iPad using Forums