what is the best place to track hurricanes?

haawwks27

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov

That's the official hurricane center for the national weather service. You can see Ophelia on there right now taking aim at Ireland.

I would NOT trust news outlets or places like The Weather Channel. There are numerous models used for predicting hurricanes and sources like that will always pick the worst case to build sensationalism and thus viewership.

Stick to the official source.

www.nhc.noaa.gov

That's the official hurricane center for the national weather service. You can see Ophelia on there right now taking aim at Ireland.

I would NOT trust news outlets or places like The Weather Channel. There are numerous models used for predicting hurricanes and sources like that will always pick the worst case to build sensationalism and thus viewership.

I 2nd that this is a good one I go to first.

www.nhc.noaa.gov

thanks this is where i had just lookedso glad to hear its a more reliable source...