Suite Sun Deck or Reserved Loungers

Doc2725

The Solstice deck on Silhouette was well used when we were on it last week. It would be a shame if this quiet deck were to be denied to non-suite guests, and would probably be a game changer for us as we hate the loud music and games at the pool deck

The Solstice deck on Silhouette was well used when we were on it last week. It would be a shame if this quiet deck were to be denied to non-suite guests, and would probably be a game changer for us as we hate the loud music and games at the pool deck

Us too . We hate the noisy pool deck and always use the Solstice deck

You have obviously never been on Reflection during peak season in the Med. Not only was every one of those beds taken on the Solstice upper sun deck every sea day (and every other sunbed), but so was the grass - covered in towels with bodies on, right up to the doors by the photo room.

No, I have been on Equinox and on Eclipse multiple times and the deck was never busy on my cruises. Reflection is a bit of a different story as they have an entire extra deck of cabins so I would expect their deck seating situation to be tighter.

Doesn't really matter though. The Retreat is coming and it will either go on the Solstice Deck or on The Lawn Club. And whichever it is, people while whine and complain about it incessantly here regardless if it actually impacts their cruise experience. If it devastates people that much then they can go sail on another cruiseline; there's plenty of them to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Time will tell, but there are better times to cruise if you can and alleviate a lot of issues...life is short with time limited...choose your battles and take no prisoners...just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time will tell, but there are better times to cruise if you can and alleviate a lot of issues...life is short with time limited...choose your battles and take no prisoners...just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to cruise at peak times, no choice.

No, I have been on Equinox and on Eclipse multiple times and the deck was never busy on my cruises. Reflection is a bit of a different story as they have an entire extra deck of cabins so I would expect their deck seating situation to be tighter.

Which was the point I originally made, if you check back ;).

That’s a really crappy thing to do. No offense, but if your stuff was on your chair all day and you hasn’t come back, I would take it off and bring it to the deck attendants. For all you know they came and got it Bc they noticed it were gone all day. If there were plenty of chairs it would be fine, but there aren’t.

You've got that right, it us indeed a crappy thing to do and the mystery is why the cruise lines allow it.