Is There An Actual Venue Called "Diamond Lounge" on The Vision OTS?

Sybird

We were on the Rhapsody TA this year and are going on the Vision TA next year. How much smaller is the DL on the vision?

Hello, don't worry about space on the Vision TA, they open up the whole 'some enchanted evening' lounge for cocktail hours, they did it last year when we were on there, we are on the fall TA this year and really looking forward to it.

We were on the Rhapsody TA this year and are going on the Vision TA next year. How much smaller is the DL on the vision?

DL on Vision is on the small side though it's nicely appointed. Prefer DLs on Voyager and Freedom class and CL on Radiance class. No experience on larger ships.

We've been on few cruises that didn't require use of an overflow area (usually a section of VCL) or relocation to a lounge for evening event. Last fall on Vision, the entire lounge was used for D evening event; CL overflowed into VCL. Many feel that time of year and destination have a lot to do with number of D and above. On our TA, this spring, Radiance class, I think I can say w/o much hesitation that the DL won't handle the number of D sailing. I question whether the CL will accommodate all D+, P and guests in suites.

What's the difference between the diamond lounge and the concierge lounge?
Diamond lounge is for diamond, diamond plus and pinnacle members.

Concierge lounge is for grand suite and higher passengers, diamond plus and pinnacle members.

Depending on ship some of the cl and dl are next to each other. Other ships, the dl has a better location than the cl.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Diamond lounge is for diamond, diamond plus and pinnacle members.

Concierge lounge is for grand suite and higher passengers, diamond plus and pinnacle members.

Depending on ship some of the cl and dl are next to each other. Other ships, the dl has a better location than the cl.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's pretty much it.

Many know them as lounges. I still refer to them as lounges...but the name is now "club." That's what you'll see on deck plans.

Except for Majesty and Empress, all ships have Diamond Clubs.

Most ships have Concierge Clubs, though not all. On some ships, you'll have Suite Lounges, which are open to those in suites (not junior suites) and pinnacle members. It appears RCL may be migrating toward Suite Lounges rather than Concierge Clubs.