Hibachi

dedosr

Can anyone give me details on the Hibachi Experience on the Harmony. Looking for menu information and pricing. I was only able to find the a la carte sushi pricing.

I do have the 3 night Speciality Dining Plan.

If you go to "Dining" and click on Izumi Habachi you will see a link to menus. There is both an Izumi Hibachi and a separate sushi area with separate menus. Sorry, we are booked for this on our January Harmony cruise, so can't give any other info, but that the menus are posted on line.

Also, just a 'heads up', it is my understanding that when you pre-book the special (discounted) rates for 2, 3 or 5 nite dining packages that RCI picks out the restaurants, you can't choose them....so we booked what we wanted individually to make certain we got the restaurants of our choice!

Can anyone give me details on the Hibachi Experience on the Harmony. Looking for menu information and pricing. I was only able to find the a la carte sushi pricing.

I do have the 3 night Speciality Dining Plan.

Here is a thread with an Izumi menu from Anthem. Should give you an good idea.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2546799

If you go to "Dining" and click on Izumi Habachi you will see a link to menus. There is both an Izumi Hibachi and a separate sushi area with separate menus. Sorry, we are booked for this on our January Harmony cruise, so can't give any other info, but that the menus are posted on line.

Also, just a 'heads up', it is my understanding that when you pre-book the special (discounted) rates for 2, 3 or 5 nite dining packages that RCI picks out the restaurants, you can't choose them....so we booked what we wanted individually to make certain we got the restaurants of our choice!

Thanks, found it. The 3 Night Speciality Dining Plan at $85 is a great savings. They do deserve your first night for you, but it is easily changed to whatever you want by stopping by any of the restaurants. Then while there we reserved our choices for the remaining 2 nights.

The Hibachi on Harmony is insanely delicious. We just sailed her 14 days during Irma. We ate at Izumi hibachi 6 times. The filet is juicy and tender, Shrimp and Lobster cooked to perfection and the show is very entertaining. These chefs are fantastic. in my opinion better than Benihana. The sushi is fantastic too. Izumi, Chops, 150 & Sabor (lunch) are my favorite restaurants on Harmony.

You're welcome, hope it helps. Perhaps someone will come by with the actual Harmony menu.

Like I said above, it is on the website for Harmony. We are booked and I saw it posted under the "dining" tab, clicked on Izumi Hibachi and links were at bottom of page??? Did you not see my post above under yours??