ms Koningsdam and Westerdam in Port Everglades November 8, 2017

Scrapnana

Huuummmm. We disembarked this morning and have been home for over a hour after our 4 + hour drive and surprised to see K still at 21 where we walked off just after 10 am. Oh well. Since the ships started sailing at 4pm we usually missed seeing them sail back out by the time we returned home. So will take advantage of it for today. We are now home on shore leave as we go out again on Dec. 23rd on Nieuw Amsterdam. During our 10 days on Koningsdam we were on for the ships first ever visit to Cap Cana for Punta Cana. Sounds like now she is about ready to go off the pier.

My technology is against me. I stepped away to make dessert while we waited and my computer froze completely. Switched to the iPad and couldn’t get both cameras to work at the same time fir a minute, but I think it’s workong now. Fingers crossed.

Nice to see her sail out after disembarking her earlier today. Time to get back to unpacking and mom is already wanting to work on laundry. Then think I will leave everything out in a pile somewhere so its ready to go again.