LIVE - Harmony of the Sea - Nov 18-23

Carroll30

Suite Beach - Cabanas

Today we had an Over the Water Cabana (W4). It was spectacular. Currently there are only 2 over the water cabanas. W3 and W4 are still standing post storm. The hilltop ones are still around as are the ones on the beach. We loved the private area of the cabana we had. The staff kept the Coronas and drinks flowing. A great time was had by all.

6205bf30de7ab1c597c9ac80266c948a.jpg

555235cc186d6a40c5f68614d2c41195.jpg

Some of the damage :

937af1955d55e03ae7fb8c74a620e94a.jpg

b384bdc3d934f79281901653482abe7c.jpg

One thing I wish I had known was that cash is needed to tip staff on the beach. There was no slip to sign to add tip too - so I made a keep round trip back to the room. There was no way I wasn’t leaving the great staff a tip. Their service level was top notch!! My boys said it was their favorite experience of the week - they loved floating around and relaxing. We had brought a bose sound system with us and played great reggae tunes that even the staff boogied to.

- Carroll

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chef Table review:

We dined at Chefs Table last night. The table itself was located in an area of the Solarium dining restaurant set apart by white drapes.

First impression was not so good. The Solarium was noisy filled with families with children. The table itself was a large rectangle and we were seated at the far end making it very difficult to hear the chef or the waiter as he discussed the paired wines. The wine glasses with the table setting was pretty.

46ea44ad9f35eb45ffc59771719793a3.jpg

I give high marks for the food. The lobster was the best we had on the trip. The attention to detail on the plate was similar to Wonderland. The wines were excellent and paired nicely with the dish presented.

b9658b7a189c1d3a107b63b92098bbf6.jpg

Service was slow. Often times the wine was served and we waited for the accompanied food. They really needed another helper. The chef discussed how he made each dish - it was unique and reflected in each taste contained within the dish.

Lobster

e682add2ef3b6884e8ba37d9b4b5e3e8.jpg

Short Rib ravioli

0184e8bd5d57b62d52e9bfe0f976e2a4.jpg

Desert martini (with 4 liquors)

e903c8af9a5d587743b611c69aba5761.jpg

Yummy desert!

52bcba5cd1e22be15856d526ae844cf4.jpg

Overall the location detracted from the whole experience. The background noise was terrible - birthdays - kids crying - a total miss. Food was excellent. Wines terrific.

I’d pass next time.

- Carroll

Belated happy thanksgiving !

No turkey for us yesterday ... however we did get this nice surprise upon return to our cabin.

2e48b6152d34818d6477cfc656802c08.jpg

It was a perfect end to a great day!!

- Carroll

Leave it to Brian and Chenel. Obviously who ever did the typing messed up his name. However he is the brains behind the operations.🤣

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Chefs Table. We always participate in Chefs Table and enjoy them. On Oasis and Allure they held the dinner upstairs of the Diamond lounge but that is now Wonderland, correct?

Don’t like the curtain thing with noise. We are on a B2B in February on Harmony and will have to explore this further.

Thanks again!

Thanks for taking the time to post such a comprehensive review and the heads up on chefs table.

We have had the pleasure of dining at chefs table on one occasion and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Having read your report we will certainly swerve the opportunity to dine there on our upcoming HOTS cruise.