Christmas Cruising Questions

torybruno

We have cruised before over Christmas, but never with Celebrity.

Will there be any type of Christmas Eve service?

A Christmas Ugly sweater party?

Any organized caroling?

Are cabin doors magnetic? I'm looking to decorate cabin doors.

thanks in advance!

We were on last year's Dec 24 sailing aboard Infinity (out of Valparaiso, Chile). I don't recall a Christmas Eve service but that could have been due to the fact that it was the first day of the cruise. I am attaching a link to the Celebrity Today newsletter that was issued for Dec 24 and Dec 25 for you to see the activities that were planned (such as caroling):

Celebrity Today for Dec 24 2016 Infinity

Celebrity Today for Dec 25 2016 Infinity

Yes the cabin doors are magnetic and we used that to put some Christmas decorations on our door (and in our cabin).

32001039540_93d9c2a4e7_c.jpg

We have cruised before over Christmas, but never with Celebrity.

Will there be any type of Christmas Eve service?

A Christmas Ugly sweater party?

Any organized caroling?

Are cabin doors magnetic? I'm looking to decorate cabin doors.

thanks in advance!

We were on board Equinox last Xmas and there was a Xmas Eve and Xmas Day service. And I don't think any ugly sweater contest...but caroling for sure!! And the ship was decorated beautifully ...and there was an event with Santa for the kids which was a lot of fun for the adults to watch as well! LuAnn

We've done Christmas and new year for years. Each year we've had carols on Christmas Eve. Doors are metallic. No jumper thing but lots of people just dress up in Christmas things anyway. There's midnight mass in the theatre too. Santa came Christmas Day and paraded from the funnel down to the atrium with helpers and all children got a present.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We always have dinner in the MDR, but we walked through the buffet on Christmas Eve and found lots of traditional treats- sugar cookies, buche de Noel, etc. So grab a plate for Santa before you head out caroling on the 24th! :D

(Side note- glad to be holiday cruising again with you this year, Tiggertastic! Will miss you LuAnn and Texed!)

Cheers,

We always have dinner in the MDR, but we walked through the buffet on Christmas Eve and found lots of traditional treats- sugar cookies, buche de Noel, etc. So grab a plate for Santa before you head out caroling on the 24th! :D

(Side note- glad to be holiday cruising again with you this year, Tiggertastic! Will miss you LuAnn and Texed!)

Cheers,

Ooh never seen that in the buffet Christmas Eve, will check it out

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cheers,

We are sailing at Christmas/New Year's this year also. We are on Millennium in S.E. Asia. Hope y'all have a wonderful cruise. :)

Cheers,

Thanks!...will miss you too! We are on HAL R/T out of SD for 7 nights..."easy peasy" for us!! LuAnn