World Class Bar and M class ships

Mynki

In the Gelataria there is a very small TV screen advertising craft cocktails here on the Summit.

In the daily's, a listing for the 'Gelataria Infused Bar' has appeared and is open from 5.30pm to 10.30pm.

When I asked a staff member of Cafe El Bachio about it, he called it 'The World Class Bar' and stated it was the same thing that can be found on S Class ships.

It's very low key and very easy to miss!

Just spent an hour there.

Nine drinks on the menu. All are $12 so included in the premium package.

New concept to M class ships. Being trialed and will only continue if people provide positive feedback according to the bartender Phillipe who was infact a really good guy.

The three cocktails I sampled were excellent. But the place is quite hard to spot right now. In essence there are only 6 seats at the bar at the end of the gelato counter, but the cocktails seem well worth trying. I sincerely hope that the bar is a success and that it remains on M class ships.

Forgot to add, all of the bottles of liquor behind the counter have been opened and are infused with herbs, spices, fruit and jalapeno etc.

All of the cocktails are served with one large ice cube in them. Perhaps very surprisingly for me at least as I'm a big Macallan fan, these ice cubes are made in a press made by this distillery! I know a few hardened Scotch drinkers / investors / Macallan collectors who'd be very upset by that!

Macallan is one of my favorites too. I like the 12 yr sherry oak cask. Recently when we were on Summit the Cellar Masters Bar had one of those Macallan round ice molds too. It looked impressive anyway. But I like scotch neat with no ice.

Now getting something that the S Class ships need. Sharing the seating area with Cafe al Bacio passengers can now get a large variety of drinks to accomodare everyone instead of the limited drinks offered at WCB. Plus the bonus of the occasional entertainment in Cafe al Bacio.

Drink up 🍹🍷🍻🍺🍸🍾🥃🥂