Live from Freedom of the Seas (12/23/2017 to 12/31/2017 - Eastern Caribbean)

Rubyfisch

Silly question...are these types of places included with the cruise fare, or are they an extra charge?

Thanks!

Amy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are included except the premium coffee. There is regular coffee that is free. Is it still Starbucks or have the change brand?

They are included except the premium coffee. There is regular coffee that is free. Is it still Starbucks or have the change brand?

Thanks! We haven’t cruised RCI since 2001. Our last 2 cruises have been w DCL, in which everything (except alcohol, speciality drinks) were included. Just trying get a handle on it. Thanks [emoji4]

By looking at the menu board in the above pictures, I believe they are now serving Illy for espresso based drinks and the normal, free coffee is Lavazza. This is based on the photos!

We are planning Freedom for next (2018) Christmas with our 11 year old son. Did you notice if there was a gingerbread house building class/activity?
I haven't - but there is a kid's compass I think. There are actually fewer kids than I would have thought on this sailing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

By looking at the menu board in the above pictures, I believe they are now serving Illy for espresso based drinks and the normal, free coffee is Lavazza. This is based on the photos!

Yes - it appears to Illy.

I haven't - but there is a kid's compass I think. There are actually fewer kids than I would have thought on this sailing.

Interesting comment regarding the "lack" of kids. The reason I asked about gingerbread houses is the=at my son enjoys decorating them and the tread about Christmas decorations on board shows a huge gingerbread house display. Thanks.

Interesting comment regarding the "lack" of kids. The reason I asked about gingerbread houses is the=at my son enjoys decorating them and the tread about Christmas decorations on board shows a huge gingerbread house display. Thanks.
Oh - I think the staff made those. I'll see if there is a sign.