Live from Freedom of the Seas (12/23/2017 to 12/31/2017 - Eastern Caribbean)

Rubyfisch

You look like you are having a great time. We are on this cruise Jan 6th. Is one of your port San Juan? I want to hear more about how this port is doing. My adults kids want to go on the ATV excursion and another CC member on another thread said she was there helping with FEMA and it was like a war zone. That has me concerned, but I have saw other posts where they said they visited the forts and it was great.

We were in San Juan today. It wasn't exactly a war zone, but there are a lot of traffic lights still down and power is iffy. The port seemed fine, as did the forts (although we did not visit them).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what the TV/sports bar situation is on Freedom. Need to watch the Georgia vs OU football game on January the 1st. It should be on ABC.

Thanks

Todd

Should be in the pool big screen and the On Air Club in deck 3. May even be on stateroom TVs.

Were the forts open? Were the free trolley's running? Thank you so much for your review. We leave next Friday for our cruise and I'm getting so excited.
I believe the forts were. Not sure about the trolley.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi- thanks for the great review. Any chance you can post any pics or details about excursion options? We are especially interested in ones that might be appropriate for smallish children- we are confused about what will/won’t be available given the hurricane. Thanks!

I must say I have enjoyed your review as well as your pictures, you did a great job.

One thing I noticed because we never ate evening dinner in the WJ.

The pictures you posted of the desserts look much nicer than the ones we do not enjoy in MDR.

HMMMMM up to now have been able to avoid desserts, but now, maybe an after dinner stroll to the WJ.

Thanks again for taking us along.

Safe travels.