Live from Freedom of the Seas (12/23/2017 to 12/31/2017 - Eastern Caribbean)

Rubyfisch

I’m getting on FOS on Sunday when you come back and just got a message from RC that our boarding time is delayed for “enhanced sanitation and maintenance as part of our illness prevention efforts.”. Are people sick that you know of?

I’m getting on FOS on Sunday when you come back and just got a message from RC that our boarding time is delayed for “enhanced sanitation and maintenance as part of our illness prevention efforts.”. Are people sick that you know of?

My family’s set sail pass suggests boarding between 12:30-4:00. What did your time say and what is the new boarding time?

My family’s set sail pass suggests boarding between 12:30-4:00. What did your time say and what is the new boarding time?
That's when ours said as well (note we boarded quite a bit earlier than that). Nothing unusual in terms of illness.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We got an email from RC about an hour ago with the new check in time. That's after we got the email from them that they were also cancelling the excursion we had in Costa Maya (the same one that had the bus crash.)

I called RC and they said everyone saying this weekend will have delayed check in as a precaution but that they weren't reporting any problems on the ship.

We got an email from RC about an hour ago with the new check in time. That's after we got the email from them that they were also cancelling the excursion we had in Costa Maya (the same one that had the bus crash.)

I called RC and they said everyone saying this weekend will have delayed check in as a precaution but that they weren't reporting any problems on the ship.

We aren’t sailing until 2/11, but how far in advance do you get your check-in time? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ruby,

I got off the Freedom the day you boarded. I loved her. If you find WJ seating hard to find, you might want to sit near the Plaza Bar at the entrance. The bartenders there are amazing and took very good care of us.

They told us there would be 1800 kids on this sailing.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Ruby,

I got off the Freedom the day you boarded. I loved her. If you find WJ seating hard to find, you might want to sit near the Plaza Bar at the entrance. The bartenders there are amazing and took very good care of us.

They told us there would be 1800 kids on this sailing.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise.

After the first sea day, we haven't had a problem with it, but I'll keep that in mind. I have say, the waitstaff does a fantastic job of both keeping the tables clean, but also of bringing around trays and drinks. They also bring around pastries at breakfast and cookies at lunch.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You look like you are having a great time. We are on this cruise Jan 6th. Is one of your port San Juan? I want to hear more about how this port is doing. My adults kids want to go on the ATV excursion and another CC member on another thread said she was there helping with FEMA and it was like a war zone. That has me concerned, but I have saw other posts where they said they visited the forts and it was great.