Booking only one leg of a BTB on Seaside

rojoand8

Btb normally means 2 separate booking booked back to back so could you just book one of the cruises? Probably not. When you call and tell MSc you are doing btb they lock you into both of the 2 cruises. Sorry, wish I had better news. But if you don't use the Btb code word, heck yes you can book 1 cruise without the other. Its like asking subway sandwich for a half of an double length sandwich. I

Their web site is a real mess, as usual. If you call MSC, then I believe you will be able to book the first leg.

I had our TA check a few weeks back when the dates got released for summer 2019 in the US site. It is still hit or miss - mostly the 14 day trips showing and a 7 day here and there. MSC apparently hasn't released all summer 2019 Seaside option despite being released long time ago in UK per reports.

I want to book the first week of the July 20,2019 Seaside. You can book the second week, but the first week does not come up even though they both start and end in Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wanted to do the same, but it’s only showing a 14 day available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Perhaps it's not being offered as a 7 day because it IS being offered as the second leg of a 14 day, and also as the first leg of the next 14 day. Maybe later when they see how the longer cruises are selling (or not) they will open it as a 7 day. EM