I don't think so. This may be old information but I have this in my notes:

EZ Check is available only in:

San Diego

Fort Lauderdale

Miami

Honolulu

Seattle

Anchorage

Princess doesn’t disembark passengers in San Diego, Miami or Honolulu. The equivalent might be available on lines that do disembark in those ports. Definitely not in San Francisco or New York. Not sure about Vancouver. It used to be available there for passengers flying to the US.

Princess doesn’t disembark passengers in San Diego, Miami or Honolulu. The equivalent might be available on lines that do disembark in those ports. Definitely not in San Francisco or New York. Not sure about Vancouver. It used to be available there for passengers flying to the US.

In the mid to late 1990s (maybe into the 00s) Princess had semi-regular sailings between Honolulu and Ensenada. So San Diego airport was in play then.

There may have been EZ-CHECK for Anchorage when Seward was the turnaround port. But not currently in Whittier.

And for Ocean Princess' farewell season she did turnaround at Port Miami rather than Port Everglades. But I do concur that the list above is much further out of date than that.

So for the OP: no EZ-CHECK in San Francisco, only Seattle and Ft Lauderdale at the moment. Unless there is some sort of legal barrier in the state of California it is befuddling that Princess has not found a provider for this service in San Francisco or San Pedro.

What is ez check?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Heh... That's funny. Not what I quoted but my previous post since I absolutely know that Princess no longer disembarks folks in those ports. D'Oh! Like I said, it's from old notes. :o

As for the post I quoted: EZ Check is where Princess takes your bags on the last night of the cruise and you don't deal with them again until you reach where you are going. They take the bags to the (participating) airline and you pick them up when you get off of the plane. It's pretty cool and works quite well. It's not always any faster than taking the bags yourself but it certainly is very easy.

Many thanks to those who pointed out my erroneous information in the previous post. I'll go wipe the egg off of my face now and then have a beer to soothe my injured (self injury of course) feelings. ;p

For $25 per person plus the airline fees or your bags, Princess will:

-Check you in for your flights

-Print boarding passes and deliver them to your stateroom

-collect your bags from outside your stateroom, you will not collect them until you reach your final airport.

• 3 weeks later...
For $25 per person plus the airline fees or your bags, Princess will:

-Check you in for your flights

-Print boarding passes and deliver them to your stateroom

-collect your bags from outside your stateroom, you will not collect them until you reach your final airport.

And this is not available in San Francisco?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums