BA angled balcony question

caddykid12

We have plugged a small nightlight into the bathroom outlet that is designed for shavers (show the nightlight to the cabin steward- he/she will tell you if it's OK). The outlet is up high- so the light is high but right by the mirror so it does shine the light around. We also plug our electric toothbrushes into the outlet. We actually prefer to bring a battery Christmas candle (bigger than a tea light- 8 inches) as it gives enough light for us; we can also move it to the balcony at night (ambiance!).

Also, consider a nightlight in the cabin to help them find the bathroom. I also have a small flashlight that I put on the bed table (by my glasses) to help find the bathroom and that step!

Grandparents are 80 Yes old on BA. Is tgere an outlet for a nightlight in bathroom??

Battery tea lights are not bright enuff for thier elderly vision.

Want to put a night light in the bathroom so they can see the step.

Aside from a light...I suggest rolling a towel up and placing it in front of the step that is before the entrance. So many people trip over this step. A towel will alert and remind to step up. I wish these cruise lines would consider the elderly and those who have vision or walking problems when designing these staterooms. There should be a night light or at least a place to plug one in in the bathrooms. I have a motion detecting light that I hang on the railing of our basement steps for my brother whose room is down there. It only comes on when someone gets near it and the battery last for months. https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Beams-MB750-Wht-01-00-Battery-Operated-Motion-Sensing/dp/B01LB3PU0Y/ref=pd_sim_60_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LB3PU0Y&pd_rd_r=8TEHAVCP9VNXXMEEN49W&pd_rd_w=YWzMP&pd_rd_wg=0odQl&psc=1&refRID=8TEHAVCP9VNXXMEEN49W