First Night Done Right

cajl2c

Has anyone ever purchased the “First Night Done Right” dining? If you get assigned to a restaurant you don’t care for us it easy to change your reservation? We will be a party of 6 adults on the Oasis.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What poeple have been posting is that the restaurant choice might be limited to Sabor or Giovanni's. However, if you don't like either of those, they have been giving a refund to your onboard account. Some are also offered Chops at half price in addition to the refund.

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking about doing this but can someone explain what this is?

I pay $20 per person, and pick the time?

Then RCI chooses one of the restaurants for us to eat at.

We eat whatever on the menu, do we pay anything extra or is it just the $20 that I prepaid?

Seems like a fun idea but I don't want to be suckered into having to pay more when I sit down.

I'm thinking about doing this but can someone explain what this is?

I pay $20 per person, and pick the time?

Then RCI chooses one of the restaurants for us to eat at.

We eat whatever on the menu, do we pay anything extra or is it just the $20 that I prepaid?

Seems like a fun idea but I don't want to be suckered into having to pay more when I sit down.

You do not have to pay anything more. There may be optional upcharges on the menu, but there are plenty of included menu items.

In other words, the $20 that you prepay is the entire payment.

This is great, what restaurants are included (I'm sure this has been asked before, but it's hard trying to find answers).

What poeple have been posting is that the restaurant choice might be limited to Sabor or Giovanni's. However, if you don't like either of those, they have been giving a refund to your onboard account. Some are also offered Chops at half price in addition to the refund.

This may help..

This was our experience 3 weeks ago on Oasis. They were offering a 50% discount for Chops and 150CP if you wanted to dine there.

So if Chops is going for 49 on your ship, they’ll let you go for 24.50? Essentially upcharge of 4.50 over 20 paid?

I think it's a crappy business practice that they don't clearly indicate which restaurants are included with the FNDR deal on the website before the purchase. Sort of a bait and switch going on.

This is great, what restaurants are included (I'm sure this has been asked before, but it's hard trying to find answers).

Sabor & Giovanni's are the two "included". We were able to do 150 Central Park for half off in October - they refunded the FNDR charge to our Sea Pass account and then charged us half for dinner. Chops works the same way.

We just got off of the Oasis today and we were assigned 150 Central Park for FNDR without any extra charge. I thought it was just ok. My husband and I booked Chops later in the week on a whim and found the food much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums