Any Reviews on the Embassy Suites in Elizabeth NJ

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on The Embassy Suites on International BLVD. We have a cruise in March on The Anthem and we booked rooms that include a Shuttle to the Port and leaving our Vehicles there for the week. We are going a day early so its seems like a good price for a stay /shuttle/park for $239 tax included. Sorry if this has been asked before, I have looked around through the site but didn't see any reviews regarding this hotel.

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on The Embassy Suites on International BLVD. We have a cruise in March on The Anthem and we booked rooms that include a Shuttle to the Port and leaving our Vehicles there for the week. We are going a day early so its seems like a good price for a stay /shuttle/park for $239 tax included. Sorry if this has been asked before, I have looked around through the site but didn't see any reviews regarding this hotel.

I'd also check and possibly post on the East Coast Departures forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

We're staying there too for a night before our Anthem cruise in march. We picked Embassy because it was "newer" compare to others in the surrounding are, free breakfast, close to shopping/restaurants, and one of the "cleaner" ones according to TripAdvisor. People on other boards have also had many good things to say about it. There is also a detailed review on eatsleepcruise.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed there several years ago pre-cruise. Our hotel choice is also Embassy Suites, and this one met our expectations. Only problem was the shuttle to the port. We flew in so parking there wasn't a factor, but we did sign up for the port shuttle. Bad news. It was late getting there, and they booked more people for it than it could hold. We finally got under way but forgot to close the back doors where all the luggage was stacked. Someone noticed a few blocks away down the road and yelled out to the driver. Driver stopped and closed the doors. I worried all the way to the port if any of our luggage fell out onto the street. Shuttle not worth the aggravation - Next time we'll Uber it to the port.

We stayed at the ES this fall when sailing on the New England cruise. We were very pleased. We used their hotel shuttle from the airport and used Uber to get to the port and after the cruise to get to the airport. Everything worked like clockwork. One small difference in previous experiences - NJ law restricts the complimentary happy hour drink to just one drink. We would return to the property with no hesitation.