RCC Sales

Any annual sales that come up regularly I should watch out for? Looking to book by March and just wondering if there is something great coming up, I dont want to miss! Would be booking for 3 people (1 child)

Thanks!

read the fine print on that new promo, this was interesting:

"Free Gratuities are available for those guests who book a sailing on the Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas departing February 4, 2018 – December 31, 2018 excluding Europe and transatlantic sailings"

read the fine print on that new promo, this was interesting:

"Free Gratuities are available for those guests who book a sailing on the Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas departing February 4, 2018 – December 31, 2018 excluding Europe and transatlantic sailings"

I have checked the website a couple times and did a mock booking for the Oasis this April and don't see anything about the free gratuities anywhere.

I did 2 mock bookings. The first said I got $175 OBC and then the 2nd offered $75 but it did seem to be combine-able with my CAS number.

Bill