Semi Annual WOW Sale- January 4

slyster

Hi, I called RC today to make a new reservation and I was told by the agent to check back on January 4th to see if we could reprice our cruise and perhaps pick up some OBC. She told me it was the semi annual sale starting on the 4th. I know they have "sales" all the time, but it seems this one may be different?

Of course, I could be wrong and it could like their every day sale LOL. Maybe others know about it?

Ken had posted that there was going to be some OBC up to $150 but I don't know the particulars. That said if it replaces the instant savings now being offered it most likely will be a wash

Edited by molly361

Ken had posted that there was going to be some OBC up to $150 but I don't know the particulars. That said if it replaces the instant savings now being offered it most likely will be a wash

Where is that guy when you need him!!! ;)

Hi, I called RC today to make a new reservation and I was told by the agent to check back on January 4th to see if we could reprice our cruise and perhaps pick up some OBC. She told me it was the semi annual sale starting on the 4th. I know they have "sales" all the time, but it seems this one may be different?

Of course, I could be wrong and it could like their every day sale LOL. Maybe others know about it?

Oh that means price will go up before Jan 4 in honor of the "sale" !:rolleyes:;p;)

Gotta know the prices to really know if you got a good deal or not -- just booked a 7 day Harmony 2 days ago for 2524 (CDN, NR) and it just jumped to $2754 -- so I bet the WOW sale will bring it down to $2524.

Snow flurries in Sarasota last night.:eek:

Normally, that is where my mom would be by now. Instead she is here where it feels like -11F. Too bad for her, LOL. Except she leaves for Hawaii next week, for 2 weeks, and then goes to Sarasota.

Too bad for me.:loudcry:

10 degrees in Pittsburgh.....burrrrrrr!!!!

We said HOS 4/21. I was told that I can call to inquire on sales up till I make final payments. Has anyone ever called and surprisingly was told that the sale price was better and RC adjusted their price?

Happy sailing.

10 degrees in Pittsburgh.....burrrrrrr!!!!

We said HOS 4/21. I was told that I can call to inquire on sales up till I make final payments. Has anyone ever called and surprisingly was told that the sale price was better and RC adjusted their price?

Happy sailing.

Actually happened to us twice for our upcoming Adventure OTS cruise in May. First time I called the price dropped $55. Second time the price went up $20 but they gave us $75 OBC.

Whaaaaat??!! :eek:

Keep those over there please. ;p

Will be 84 degrees when we fly into San Juan on Sunday....aaahhh! :cool:

We are north of Sarasota in Sun City Center area, and we had some too. It is really nice to have some cold days, and almost freezing nights. It will get back to warmer soon, I am sure.

And here it is:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2017/Sales-Training/17059742_Wave_Jan_Offer_Trade_SF_Email_Template/17059742_Wave_Jan_Offer_CCE.html

Looking at the terms and conditions, it says that gratuities are included for Oasis Class and Anthem.

Thanks I don't see where the free grats are not combinable with your C and A discount, I find that hard to believe that they will allow both. I don't recall if they were combinable when they just had the free grats for suites on those ships

Thanks I don't see where the free grats are not combinable with your C and A discount, I find that hard to believe that they will allow both. I don't recall if they were combinable when they just had the free grats for suites on those ships

They were combinble on my November Allure Sailing that include Sky class (not Star) suites.

I may have to pull the trigger for a Harmony in December.

They were combinble on my November Allure Sailing that include Sky class (not Star) suites.

I may have to pull the trigger for a Harmony in December.

It looks like they are available on those ships for all categories. I find that hard to believe. Also there's a line that says something "offer available with select promotions" Guess we will find out what that means tomorrow. And if they are going to enforce the "new bookings only"