Accidentally paid cruise in full

NuggzMa

Hi! I accidentally paid my cruise in full instead of partial payment. Already called Royal and they said they can’t do anything about it until later tonight. Has anyone else had this happen to them? How long does it take to be refunded back to their account?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. Think I’m just going to let it go and just be cautious lol can’t believe I did that.

I did the same thing ! I specified my payment amount and then entered in my credit card information. I got a error so I re-entered the credit card info not realizing the payment amount field defaulted back to the whole cruise balance. Like over 1000k - I immediately called and they fixed it but I had to wait I think 5 business days and ofcourse it was over a weekend.

Thanks. Think I’m just going to let it go and just be cautious lol can’t believe I did that.

Probably a good idea. Given some of the stories her on CC, I’d be worried they’d cancel the whole reservation.

I did the same thing ! I specified my payment amount and then entered in my credit card information. I got a error so I re-entered the credit card info not realizing the payment amount field defaulted back to the whole cruise balance. Like over 1000k - I immediately called and they fixed it but I had to wait I think 5 business days and ofcourse it was over a weekend.

A million dollar cruise? Where did you go and did you buy everyone drinks??

It's paid off....no worries! The "final payment date" is your only obstacle. Not the date you pay it off.....so you can still cancel or change if you are before "final payment date".

Nah I’m good lol it’s paid off and the best part is it’s out of my. He king so no credit card to pay! Cheers to that!,

Nah I’m good lol it’s paid off and the best part is it’s out of my. He king so no credit card to pay! Cheers to that!,

Exactly right...it is paid and out of the way. Another possible “up side” depending on how soon you sail and the final payment date...if there is a fare reduction, you may want to call RC. That has happened for us before after we had paid in full and it resulted in OBC. Regardless...you are going on a cruise! [emoji847]