mobile passport question

Allure18

This is either quite a wind up or the most hysterical coincidence.

If you are on Allure of the Seas you dock at Terminal 18. It's the only berth at Port Everglades that accomdates an Oasis-class ship.

Does that answer your question, Allure18?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

From what I understand about Mobile Passport while you obviously need to download the app in advance, shouldn't you wait to enter your trip-specific details until just before you disembark? I would think doing so before you even leave on your cruise would be equivalent to signing and post-dating an immigration form before the details are certain.

Just a heads up, we tried to use the mobile passport app in November. Out of 4 of us, only one person got it to work. The rest of us were actually just sent through, just looked at our passports. I don't think it is uncommon that it doesn't work from the sound of things.

If I remember right you are suppose to fill that stuff out right before you get off. Hope it works for you

Have an amazing trip!!!

From what I understand about Mobile Passport while you obviously need to download the app in advance, shouldn't you wait to enter your trip-specific details until just before you disembark? I would think doing so before you even leave on your cruise would be equivalent to signing and post-dating an immigration form before the details are certain.

I used it a few weeks ago. It was very easy and better for me to set it up at home, and then submit when we were about to disembark. The passport scan, photo, and questions were saved. All I had to press was the submit button.

The line was very long for those not using mobile passport.

Once again mobile passport was not functioning at terminal 2 on January 9th. In all fairness there was no need for it as the line off the Royal zipped through. No stopping and starting as was usually the case. About 3 to 4 minutes after we picked up our bags and we were off to the taxis . Multiple agents working. May have helped that we were the only ship in port that day.