Bringing wine on board

Allure18

Are you allowed to bring wine on board? I remember

doing this decades ago on Carnival, not sure if RCC allows this. I have tried to look on RCC website, I am not computer savvy so it's painful.

Two bottles per stateroom, no matter how many guests in the stateroom.

I found it,...DISREGARD

I looked on the website and it says no alcoholic beverages...I am confused and we leave Sunday. Is there a place on their website that addresses this?

Edited by spilkertx
wanted to delete

(Edit: Looks like Bob found the answer for you as well well I was writing mine....)

I googled Royal Caribbean wine policy and here the first answer that came up. In case the link doesn't show up properly it just backs up what was already said.

"Guests may bring personal wine and champagne onboard only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom...."

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-alcohol-guest-policy

For what it's worth, many members have found that the rule is two bottles per room, but in reality security doesn't look at who is together and only stops you if you have more than two bottles per person.

(Edit: Looks like Bob found the answer for you as well well I was writing mine....)

I googled Royal Caribbean wine policy and here the first answer that came up. In case the link doesn't show up properly it just backs up what was already said.

"Guests may bring personal wine and champagne onboard only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom...."

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-alcohol-guest-policy

For what it's worth, many members have found that the rule is two bottles per room, but in reality security doesn't look at who is together and only stops you if you have more than two bottles per person.

Unless the bottles are an unusual size. We brought two rose bottles which were taller than what other wine bottles would be so we were stopped. The bottles were scrutinized and then deemed wine after all and we were waved through.

Does it have to be in your carry-on or can you place the two bottles with your luggage?

You can put 2 bottles in your luggage, but that may only delay your luggage being delivered to your stateroom. You may be asked to come down to the "naughty room" to open it for security to ensure you don't have anything other than wine in your suitcase.