Cuba~ suggestions

Briar Patch

• 2 months later...

On Holland America in March to Havana and Cienfuegos. We used Old Car Tours in Havana for a six hour tour. Cost was $240 total for three of us with driver and English speaking guide. I highly recommend this company! You do NOT have to book a tour through your cruise line. I found Cuba to be a wonderful port. It seemed very safe to me and the people are welcoming.

All people easily accepted American dollars for tips. Exchange dollars for CUCs after going through customs.

• 2 months later...
Any feedback on Majesty of the Seas for Cuba n cruise? How is the ship? Took Brilliance in Med last year and a bit disappointed. Thoughts?

The Majesty is older than the Brilliance and smaller . The rooms are tiny but all the ships going to Cuba are small and older .We just got off the Majesty and it was fine for our trip to Cuba ..

We did a tour with fer Tours . Six hours for $140 cuc . They start with a walking tour if you are able and then pick up a old car for a tour to Fustlandia , Havana Forest , Revolution Square and any place you want to go . We had lunch in a tiny place . Two Cuban sandwiches which were very good and two beers for $6.00 .We also stopped at Sloppy Joe's Bar . The tour was well worth the money .