Anthem and WOW bands

dwoz2012

I have been on Anthem before and stayed in a suite, the WOW bands were included. We have a family cruise coming up and we all booked balcony rooms, and was wondering if you can get the bands? I thought I have read you can for like a dollar. Can anyone answer this? Thanks

I have been on Anthem before and stayed in a suite, the WOW bands were included. We have a family cruise coming up and we all booked balcony rooms, and was wondering if you can get the bands? I thought I have read you can for like a dollar. Can anyone answer this? Thanks

I believe the cost is $4 per band and you get them at Guest Services.

If you saved yours, they are reprogrammable. Ask the concierge for help. (if you are eligible)

They must be good then if you enquiring about having them again? I haven’t seen many good reviews on them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My DW and I enjoyed having them, They do not fall out of your pocket ...LOL. and I do not like to were a lanyard.

They must be good then if you enquiring about having them again? I haven’t seen many good reviews on them

I liked them, particularly when using the gym or pool. And they make it much easier to open your cabin door if you are carrying something.

Hi I am new to RC, what are WOW bands?

Thanks

RFID wrist bands that can be used for onboard purchases opening your stateroom door. They take the place of your seapass card except for getting on and off the ship.

They are available only on the Quantum class as well as Harmony and Symphony.

The people who don't like them are against them because either you have to take them off to buy drinks, or they are ugly and give you unforgivable tan lines. The horror. .

As for us we really did like them. Worked well for what we needed them for. Opening doors, getting in shows, buying drinks. I'm pretty sure I can deal with the 5 seconds it takes to remove and replace the band if I need a drink.